2017 NFL Draft Thread: 1st Round

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well he will likely be an upgrade over minter because he's got speed. But taking a combine warrior who has to convert position? That's not a great pick. I hope I'm wrong but really not seeing it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need time to like the pick.

I so wanted a trade-down after Watson was selected.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haason Reddick is a superb pick! His speed, strength and versatility are made to order for our defense. I am elated.

I think that the medicals on Hooker and Allen were a factor. Hooker is the best FS prospect in ages...but we could tell in recent days that he was dropping down draft boards because of the medical concerns. Allen has the arthritis prognosis...shoulders.
Injuries are always a concern when a team invests a high pick

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What do they know? They're al former NFL players we've got plenty of message board experts here telling us he's the worst pick in history!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people say this. How many times do the EXPERTS get it wrong every year?

A LOT!!!!!!!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Haason Reddick is a superb pick! His speed, strength and versatility are made to order for our defense. I am elated.

I think that the medicals on Hooker and Allen were a factor. Hooker is the best FS prospect in ages...but we could tell in recent days that he was dropping down draft boards because of the medical concerns. Allen has the arthritis prognosis...shoulders.
He seems like a good guy with a great attitude too. We all know how this front office not only likes their talent but also guys that have leadership qualities too. I can't wait to see him play.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But reddick was a top 10 team pick
Hooker foster Allen had probably medical issues, no qbs worth on the boards, db class deep
I m happy with this pick
Having dansby washington and reddick at ILB
And maybe move bucannon to his natural position
This undoubtably ends d-wash's time with the team. The team won't keep 3 starters at the same position. Reddick is the same as d wash and Buc. I want to puke.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I get the medicals on hooker, foster, and Allen, but if you want safe go Howard.
Why is he too small? At 235lbs he's right in line with the majority of MLB's in the league.
Maybe for average guys but studs like Kuechly aren't average sized.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Can we trade DWASH?
No one is taking his contract.. he only stays if he agrees to rip up his contract and take something drastically cheaper/incentive laden... and that's if the team even decides to keep him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
He's a solid pro - cards bpa mon board I think - I liked his attitude and how he carries himself - with deon's versatile success - got to give cards staff room to work.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Foster goes and there me someone enamored enough with his talent to include him in a package...His salary is very manageable. He would be better than a third rounder. IMO. We'll see who is there in the 25-32 range.

I know this won't happen...just playing GM

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson