Wow Keim, Licht, Arians and company putting a serious stamp on things

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No. I just didn't think Keim would be this active, this fast.

This isn't active, this is disasterous IMO!!!

This team is lights outs worse than it was at the end of the season...unless we get the #1 pick next year & Teddy Bridgewater, it's a monumental disaster.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This team is lights outs worse than it was at the end of the season...unless we get the #1 pick next year & Teddy Bridgewater, it's a monumental disaster.

With respect, Sir, get a grip!

You're running around like a six year old on a sugar high.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup.. Team is destroyed..

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
I'm pissed. Releasing Rhodes and signing a bunch of special teamers = stupid

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
Seriously? The Panic mode here has exceeded many expectations...I would rather have kept AW and have him retire here in a year or two and kept Toler... Rhodes was a surprise...but the doom and gloom is pretty hilarious...always complaints about depth in skill positions, and when accomplished... we suck...hmmmmm

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Seriously? The Panic mode here has exceeded many expectations...I would rather have kept AW and have him retire here in a year or two and kept Toler... Rhodes was a surprise...but the doom and gloom is pretty hilarious...always complaints about depth in skill positions, and when accomplished... we suck...hmmmmm

It's not who was or wasn't signed as much as who has left. I don't think its unreasonable to be mad about losing 5 guys out of a Secondary that helped the Cards to the #5 ranking in pass defense. Especially when without the Defensive play every game would have been like the Seattle debacle.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/crd/2003.htm

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Busy Day

Remember back when we signed Mendenhall and Rhodes was still a Card? Those were fun times...

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Graves being the snail, the KeimLicht Maneuver is more like a squirrel.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
That stamp so far reads "reject."

Yep.

It's a brilliant series of moves as long as the goal is to go 2-14 and draft #1 next year. It's not a terrible plan...but let's call it what it is. No point in sitting around pretending "Oh boy, Yeremiah Bell AND Lorenzo Alexander? Woo hoo!"

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I think you need starters who aren't backups before you can applaud them for signing backups.

My point exactly. Worry about depth after you have good starters.

Like I said before, classic Cards, building up the underbelly of the team. Deja vu, all over again.

Last edited:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We all wanted changes made, and now we are getting them. I personally don't think we could be any worse or less exciting no matter who we cut or get rid of. I would rather have a fresh start even if we have to take one last step back before moving forward.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If by "putting a serious stamp on" you mean "taking a serious dumb on" than yes, you are correct.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We all wanted changes made, and now we are getting them. I personally don't think we could be any worse or less exciting no matter who we cut or get rid of. I would rather have a fresh start even if we have to take one last step back before moving forward.

2 months ago all we needed was a QB and some improvement to the offensive line and we'd be back to being competitive. Now the team needs wholesale roster changes and a fresh start.

The F in Fans stands for Fickle. Me included. But only in the F part.

And Not Smart

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I will be re-upping my tickets this year. Underwhelmed and don't need to travel an hour each way (from door to seat) to watch this team suck.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 months ago all we needed was a QB and some improvement to the offensive line and we'd be back to being competitive. Now the team needs wholesale roster changes and a fresh start...
With the arrival of the new regime, that was always the risk.

Actually, with the arrival of the 5 new guys, I don't think the difference in talent between these guys and the guys who left us were as bad as originally feared.

Plus there's still Kolb to clean up and opportunities to sign Cribbs, Cason, Maualuga, Brinkley and/or (if we can afford it) another safety like Landry or Pollard.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Actually, with the arrival of the 5 new guys, I don't think the difference in talent between these guys and the guys who left us were as bad as originally feared.

Plus there's still Kolb to clean up and opportunities to sign Cribbs, Cason, Maualuga, Brinkley and/or (if we can afford it) another safety like Landry or Pollard.

That's true but I was talking about the fans reactions. You know the he's great while he's here but as soon as he leaves he was never any good syndrome.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

It is a production league, and we are a worse team today than we were a month ago from a production stand point. That is irrefutable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson