NFC Champs Banner

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea when the pregame celebration and banner unveiling happens? Need to know when to leave tailgate

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that it would happen at 12:50.
Don't hold me to that.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
yea i think i saw 12:55 on the team site, but go with O and say 12:50. better early than late for sure.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
yep, just saw 12:55...thanks guys. Someone needed to pose the question.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one not looking forward to celebrating last year with a banner?

Do a presentation or show highlights or something, but we should only hang something when we win it all, IMHO.

How do other NFL teams celebrate their success? Do all teams hang divisional/conference banners? :shrug:

Just seems minor league-ish to me.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Am I the only one not looking forward to celebrating last year with a banner?

Do a presentation or show highlights or something, but we should only hang something when we win it all, IMHO.

How do other NFL teams celebrate their success? Do all teams hang divisional/conference banners? :shrug:

Just seems minor league-ish to me.
The Laker fan side of you is asking this question.

When you have multiple championships, you don't celebrate the little ones. I'm sure the Lakers and Celtics don't hang their division/conference title banners, and NFL teams like the Steelers probably don't either because it's relative small potatoes and frankly they probably don't have the room.

But if you've never won anything, a divisonal or conference title is something to recognize and be proud of. It's a stepping stone to greater things. If the Cards were to ever rack up a few Lombardi trophies, perhaps there would be no need to hang an NFC banner.

It's all about perspective.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The "unrolling" of the Steelers Super Bowl banner will be in the second level men's room on the north side..... pretty much starting at the time the stadium opens

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you have multiple championships, you don't celebrate the little ones. I'm sure the Lakers and Celtics don't hang their division/conference title banners, and NFL teams like the Steelers probably don't either because it's relative small potatoes and frankly they probably don't have the room.

I'm sure they hang them; they just don't have an unveiling.

I'm cool with the Cardinals doing this. I am super proud of this team's accomplishment. Everytime I mention the Cards, I say "NFC Champions Arizona Cardinals" and I will continue to do so until someone else takes over that title or the Cardinals win the Super Bowl. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson