FA Center Mike Leach (Broncos) to visit

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Cardinals | Leach to visit
Wed, 04 Mar 2009 07:49:47 -0800

Mike Sando, of ESPN.com, reports free-agent C Mike Leach (Broncos) is scheduled to visit the Arizona Cardinals

Anyone know anything about this guy? Was he a starter there?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Hodel apparantly failed his physical, we need a LS...and it seems this guy is solid, like most LS.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Any word on if this guy can move down the field and make a tackle occasionally?

I know Hodel has a lot of fans here (and rightly so) but one thing I can say is.. I never once saw him get close to the the ball carrier, It was almost as if he snapped it, then headed back to the sideline.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cant wait to meet and greet him. Hopefully the Warner issue will be done with soon so the anti-multitasker Graves can handle some of these other ussues.

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
Any word on if this guy can move down the field and make a tackle occasionally?

I know Hodel has a lot of fans here (and rightly so) but one thing I can say is.. I never once saw him get close to the the ball carrier, It was almost as if he snapped it, then headed back to the sideline.

Apparetly you did not watch the special teams very closely. He was one of the leaders every year for tackles for his position LS. His job was containment and was in the picture at most of the tackles. Word has it that he did not pass the Cardinals physical, but has passed somebody's physical and is going to sign with another team.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
ya', Mike Leach is currently the coach for Texas Tech...he is a mad scientist type of coach who likes to bitch and moan a lot in the media but I think his skills at longsnapper would be horrible unless he would spread out his trickery and whine the DL to death LOL

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is solid. The media in denver is scratching their collective heads as to why he was not retained.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Glad to see us pursuing a LS after losing Hodel. Even better that we have a couple coming in for visits.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson