Suns @ Timberwolves Sunday game thread 4-14-2023

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was not a fan of the Beal trade. Haven't really had much praise for him this season. But these last couple of games he has been terrific.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And we shouldn't underestimate the mental momentumn that comes with winning this and facing them in a 7 game series.
Didn't we sweep the Mavericks two years ago during the regular season?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gooooooooooo sunssss beal epic gm

420 being lighted great dub wow

And pels lose well should great day :)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It just really sucks how we can't consistently play like this. This is a title contender when playing like this, but we just don't see it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't we sweep the Mavericks two years ago during the regular season?
Yeah… I don’t think this game will have much of a mental effect on Minnesota. They’ll be rabid coming out for Game 1.

But if given a choice between them, Nuggets or OKC, give me Minny every day and twice on Sunday. They’re more immature than the Nuggets and not as talented as OKC who’s just run us off the floor numerous times.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t underestimate Beals desire to play in the playoffs after being trapped in purgatory so long! Hope we get this Beal the rest of the way!
Definitely been thinking this same thing. He’s never been on a team with any chance. This team hasn’t come close to meeting it’s potential but it’s got loads more talent than any Washington team he ever played on.