Steelers Insider Names Kliff Kingsbury A Strong Choice For Team's Offensive Coordinator Position In 2024

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If I'm the University of Houston, I'm putting the full court press on Kliff to come there and take over, since they just fired Holgerson. I know Kliff really wants to stay in the NFL, but that Texas oil money is very tempting.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's always shown the ability to be so creative with top-end talent.

You must be registered for see images attach

It’s lol funny the folks that still ignore this and go back to Kliffy being adequate

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does the "he's a good OC" crowd remember the Hopkins route trees? All from the left side? The sideways passes to the short side of the field? Anybody watch USC this year?
Exactly. This guy was the farthest thing from an "offensive genius", like everyone tried touting him to be. I never saw an creativity or innovation on offense.
This is just another "good ole boys club" move.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Kliff isn't a great o coordinator. His scheme is not NFL ready and isn't creative in any way. Throwing a bunch of wr screens and having your WRs run the same 4 routes every game is not a way to have sustained success in the NFL...hence why he has fizzled out every year

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This must mean the Steelers are taking up with the Bears for Caleb, right?

I mean anyone Kliff interviews with must be after Caleb, right?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just for hoots and giggles I compared our offensive total yards in 2022 and 2023 and they were only 6 yards apart! Lol.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
This must mean the Steelers are taking up with the Bears for Caleb, right?

I mean anyone Kliff interviews with must be after Caleb, right?
I wonder if Caleb...just like Kyler...wants nothing to do with Kliff and doesnt understand why people are connecting them. Caleb had a much better year without Kliff than with him.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Other than being predictable as a play caller over time, and not able to adjust to what defenses did to him, my biggest problem was what he was as a HC. He certainly was a miserable leader of men. Women…..yes, men….no LOL.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The second best offensive season the Arizona Cardinals have ever had was the 2021 season

Again, I think he will be like a Norv Turner. Never a top head coach but running offenses for a long time in the NFL.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
He can come up with some great stuff but cannot adjust at the midpoint of the season when teams get enough film of the scheme.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He can come up with some great stuff but cannot adjust at the midpoint of the season when teams get enough film of the scheme.
He also has a knack for ruining a drive. How many of our good drives stalled at the 5 yard line because he got cute with screens and reverses in the redzone? Rondale Moore is not the guy to give the ball to on a run at the goal line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison