Suns @ Kings Friday game thread 12-22-2023

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How ironic would it be going from Sarver to a rebuild under Ishbia in such a brief span of time.

Sarver left a team with Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson and all their draft picks.
We would still have mikal if ishiba had let jones handle the deal.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honest question

If you were buying a (very small street legal neighborhood style) motorcycle would you go Honda or Kawasaki

Honda

Ive worked on Honda cars, not bikes, easier to work on than most foreign cars and a TON of aftermarket parts. Bikes I know share a similar community so the after market parts are a thing they share with the automobile. Plus I believe Honda's hold up better. Put some miles on it, you won't lose much value if you take care of it. Everyone knows Honda motors are built to last.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Honest question

If you were buying a (very small 125cc street legal neighborhood style) motorcycle would you go Honda or Kawasaki
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
The Honda looks like it would fit me better, but does that say GROIN in the middle?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have gone for bigs, not necessarily for Beal after that.

When the Suns traded for Durant and they could add another star for second round picks, Paul and Shamet, I think you have to do it.

The mistake was selling the farm for Durant.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
This team is sooooooo bad

How bad is it BGT?

This team is so bad - idfk im all outta jokes but we really really suck right now

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Kings 120 - Suns 105

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Honda

Ive worked on Honda cars, not bikes, easier to work on than most foreign cars and a TON of aftermarket parts. Bikes I know share a similar community so the after market parts are a thing they share with the automobile. Plus I believe Honda's hold up better. Put some miles on it, you won't lose much value if you take care of it. Everyone knows Honda motors are built to last.
They definitely hold a higher value

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't hear another excuse from Frank Vogel.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's lunacy to moan about how bad JJ is drafting players, then moan about trading away those picks to get a HOF player.

A lot of us wanted JJ fired over Monty or with Monty. JJ's drafting wouldn't be an issue. Some who like JJ excuse his drafting because Server was meddling. No more Sarver. We're also adding a G-League team next year which will help develop draft picks.

Lots to discuss even if JJ sucks at drafting. Also those picks could have been traded for otners, not all at once for an aging star.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Well, that would be fine too. You can’t possibly still like that deal.

I never liked it. I started an anti-Durant thread almost a year before the trade happened.

But the price was what it was. The only options were pay the price, or don't make the deal. There is no alternate universe in which the Suns get Durant for cheaper.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I never liked it. I started an anti-Durant thread almost a year before the trade happened.

But the price was what it was. The only options were pay the price, or don't make the deal. There is no alternate universe in which the Suns get Durant for cheaper.
Its there a 1,000% button! :yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen