2023 World Series Game 3. 10/30/23

Lorenzo

Reaction score
AZ challenged whether Evan carter touched the base legally on the fly out. He never overran the base so I don’t know why that was a challenge at all. That was a waste.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
AZ challenged whether Evan carter touched the base legally on the fly out. He never overran the base so I don’t know why that was a challenge at all. That was a waste.
Thanks. It looked like a dumb challenge

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
We're lost 3 WS games on where the opponent had a 2 run HR in the bottom of the 9th. Time to flip the script.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
freaking cost us a base runner. Get fudged, ump

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Poor output at the plate with men on. Pfaadt made one bad pitch and it cost them. This game was lost when we could not do anything off of Gray for 3 innings

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Poor output at the plate with men on. Pfaadt made one bad pitch and it cost them. This game was lost when we could not do anything off of Gray for 3 innings
That was the surprise of the game for sure. He had some ups and downs, but Gray was the rangers 3rd best rotation arm for most of the year. That’s the main reason the rangers had a good bullpen today. The Chapman 1 run inning was a steal. tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Now it's really a series. Both teams have shown they can win on the road. Tomorrow's game is a must win for us.
I cannot believe that the rangers have not lost a road game yet. That won’t last in this series unless their bats come to life.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort