The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler is really engaged. First time he learned something different in his football life.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Kyler is really engaged. First time he learned something different in his football life.
the injury guarantee part of his contract is a factor I hadnt really considered

it makes the "Kyler doesn't play in 2023" rumors at least plausible

at a minimum, I think it puts the org in a position where they dont want him to play until he is 100% ready

November?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the injury guarantee part of his contract is a factor I hadnt really considered

it makes the "Kyler doesn't play in 2023" rumors at least plausible

at a minimum, I think it puts the org in a position where they dont want him to play until he is 100% ready

November?
By November, if things go as predicted, we will be 2-8 or 2-9. If that’s the case Kyler will be getting ready for OTA’s in 2024.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My response would have been stolen from the twitter. "KyLeR Is lazy"
We may not be a very good team, but at least our starting QB is rocket science smart LOL. Considering what a low football IQ team we have been the last 4 years, this is one area I’m hoping to see a huge improvement in. Exactly what you do in year 1 of a rebuild.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked at the alternative, and if they don't PUP him, he can still take his time to get ready. There's nothing that says he couldn't take 4 weeks to get ready. The language doesn't say he has to play immediately if not put on PUP. Is this team THAT deep that we would be keeping a valuable 53rd guy from playing? It really doesn't matter to put him on the PUP if he is going to not play until week 8 or so. I just think if they feel he is day to day, why not have him available? If they PUP him, I have a feeling he is way away from playing. They just don't want to say it.
He can't practice with the team while on PUP.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s because Murray was NEVER the a-hole that everyone wanted to make him out to be. If I had to play for KK, I would have beaten him to a pulp long before K1 finally snapped.
I do think he was very immature and is more focused now. He definitely has had some personal coaching about how to act to be more appealing to the public, fanbase, etc.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have for 36. It will because it can't get worse
You say that now… but wait for the NFL to yank away what will undoubtedly be the 1st pick in the draft while Houston ends the season on a miracle 8 game winning streak to not only kill this year’s hope of a savior draft but retroactively make last season’s draft trade a bust as well!

AJ… I know you’re newer to the Darkside, but it can… and always will get worse with this team as long as a Bidwill is at the helm. Search your feelings. You KNOW it to be true!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have for 36. It will because it can't get worse
I agree. I’m hoping this turns out better than the whole world expects.
This site will explode if we win our opening day and will reach new heights should we somehow go 2-0.
I really wasn’t trying to be pessimistic. But with Kyler’s type of injury, his style of play and the teams expected record it just seems we would be better off just letting Murray get 100% healthy.