Four Teams I will Keep Track of This Season

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Bengals, Jags, Lions, and to a lesser degree the Dolphins.

I'm interested to see if the Bengals can get any better, enough to truly contend in their awfully tough conference.

I want to see if the Jags can make another leap forward after a decent showing last year for a change. Will their young QB keep improving enough to carry the team with him? Have they done much this off season to get him the weaponry he needs to do that?

The Lions: Was last half season a real sign of what to expect? Did this draft fill in their main weak spots? Will they be a playoff team over the coming years?

Will the Dolphins D really be that good? Are they a 'real' QB away from being a quality team? Or are they just fine with their current QB and lineup, and experience is the only thing they're lacking?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is looking more and more like a year I just sit back and watch Redzone every Sunday. The Cardinals are not looking inspiring and I fear the Bills are not taking a step forward unless the DHop trade actually happens.

Cards seem to have their sights set on a franchise reboot with the 2024 draft, so we’ll see this year if they try to compete or just roll the tank with Tune or Blough driving.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Im a Lions and Bengals fan this year. Both of those teams have suffered through comparable misery to AZ fans, and I would like to see them win a SB.

I think the team on the biggest "hot seat" is Buffalo. If they can't get over the hump and at least MAKE the SuperBowl, then they are going to change up that team drastically.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Always follow the Bengals since they are my son's team and I really like the Burrows/Chase connection.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Im a Lions and Bengals fan this year. Both of those teams have suffered through comparable misery to AZ fans, and I would like to see them win a SB.

I think the team on the biggest "hot seat" is Buffalo. If they can't get over the hump and at least MAKE the SuperBowl, then they are going to change up that team drastically.
They'd be messing up tho. They'll live and die with Josh Allen and I think any team would reload and do the same for many years in a row.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose