2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Lakers are the team to beat IMO in the West. It pains me so much to say it because this team sucked before the trade deadline. They were masterful at the trade deadline and completely transformed the team.
Agree they did a great job at the deadline, but they are still highly beatable. In fact, they are basically one AD stubbed toe from being sweepable.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Poole apparently had issues in the post game interviews. Kerith Burke on tv said he was giving really short answers, I don't know what's wrong, work ethic still there, maybe opportunity has changed etc. She said it was a really awkward interview he didn't want to talk and there seemed to be "uneasy tension" among his teammates.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that was the better of the two. The first one Klay apparently thought the shot clock was almost expired, it was I think at 5 or 6, so he took an off balance 30 footer, that one he at least could see the rim when he shot it.

Brutal game for Klay

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Poole apparently had issues in the post game interviews. Kerith Burke on tv said he was giving really short answers, I don't know what's wrong, work ethic still there, maybe opportunity has changed etc. She said it was a really awkward interview he didn't want to talk and there seemed to be "uneasy tension" among his teammates.
Sounds like Poole is blaming his play on limited playing time

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will lose to Denver or Phoenix.
I think they can beat Denver and we have to beat Denver first. No matter how our series plays out? I still don't think Denver is a title team even with Joker.
Are you serious?

both Denver and the suns will slaughter them.
See other comments.
Agree they did a great job at the deadline, but they are still highly beatable. In fact, they are basically one AD stubbed toe from being sweepable.
I didn't say they were not beatable. IMO, they are the team to beat meaning they are our biggest obstacle to get back to the finals even if we beat Denver. Even bigger than Denver IMO WITH A HEALTHY AD.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rumor on Warriors World is Poole may be benched for game 5 entirely. Apparently Kerr did NOT like how he handled his playing time in game 4 tired of dealing with his pouting

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Give me Julius over KAT any game of the week.
I was just about to post that I'd trade Ayton for either one of them but then I backspaced and erased all that because it's game day - and idk if the big guy reads ASFN or not lol - but he, like anyone for that matter, is going to do better when he knows he has support behind him. And I wanna see some DominAyton tonight - get this win and then I want to get a mile high in my living room - talking about Suns in 6

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just about to post that I'd trade Ayton for either one of them but then I backspaced and erased all that because it's game day - and idk if the big guy reads ASFN or not lol - but he, like anyone for that matter, is going to do better when he knows he has support behind him. And I wanna see some DominAyton tonight - get this win and then get a mile high in my living room - talking about Suns in 6
I don't know if a person can do enough weed to see something like that? Try seeing unicorns and work your way up.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*smoke enough weed (one does not "do" weed) and if visuals are the goal I'd recommend eating lots and lots of edibles
For those of us that lived through the 60's, you "do" anything you can get your hands on. And with so many ways to "do" pot, it's not always safe to assume that smoking it is on the menu. But yeah, the wrong edible can take you places.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
For those of us that lived through the 60's, you "do" anything you can get your hands on. And with so many ways to "do" pot, it's not always safe to assume that smoking it is on the menu. But yeah, the wrong edible can take you places.
Technically you're right seeing as you can "do" dabs, but you still smoke weed and eat edibles lol but anyways lol back to Ayton - I'm predicting a double double tonight

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Technically you're right seeing as you can "do" dabs, but you still smoke weed and eat edibles lol but anyways lol back to Ayton - I'm predicting a double double tonight
I hope so because he has not gotten double rebounds in this entire series.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Poole was punched dead in the face and was humiliated for the world to see . And the team stood up for Draymond. So yes I believe that affected his play and most likely want to get out of that toxic situation.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poole was punched dead in the face and was humiliated for the world to see . And the team stood up for Draymond. So yes I believe that affected his play and most likely want to get out of that toxic situation.

Yeah I'm sure that has impacted Poole. They did discipline Draymond but not enough IMO.

That said that was months ago, in December of this season, in 15 games, he averaged 26.8 PPG on 45% shooting. He put up 20.4 PPG this year, he's got 11 points total in his last 3 games 48 minutes 5-19 from the floor 0-8 from 3 11 assists 7 turnovers. To me it seems like all the blocked shots by AD really have Poole shook.

He just seems to be coming apart.