Figure out the post.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know this is unreasonable......

Sign & Trade Ayton for Kyrie this offseason
Buy out CP3 or make him the #2
Figure out the post.
Yea sadly with ayton soft attitude gonna a tallll task to advance trade him cosigned

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GTFOH

We have NEVER been a three point shooting team under Monty. We have been almost strictly mid range the minute Paul came here.

Dude that is so off base it’s not even funny
You kind of missed the point. Go back and read the gameday threads and you'll see that there was a frequent complaint about Monty's offense, that all we did was jack up threes. Now the complaint is that Monty's offense is all about us shooting from midrange. Anyway, we used to shoot a lot more 3's until the 4th quarter and now we shoot a lot of 2's. It isn't Monty's offense, it's CP3 and the mix of talent we have.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
But he won't. Monty will hear that criticism in the presser, but I guarantee he will run the exact same rotation next game and the game after. He might give those guys a token couple minutes as a response, but he'll stick with the exact same game plan (such as it is) and take another big loss rather than ever do anything that looks like conceding to anyone else's opinion.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously. There simply is no excuse for playing Shamet for the rest of the playoffs. If Monty continues to do it? Remember that decision by Monty. Not only is it just another example of Monty being stubborn but if it continues? It’s criminal.

I am not saying that we even HAVE AN ANSWER off the bench. However, it sure as hell isn’t Shamet.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I have deleted Mainstreet's ban. Cheesebeef had to serve at least 1 day based on his fight with Hoop Head in the last game thread.

Cheese will be unbanned before game 2.

This was a bad game and I really wish we would stop eating ourselves
Can we eat Landry Shamet so he doesn’t play in Game 2?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I like Ayton. I really do. But this can has been kicked down the road for five years. Either him and the team agree to what his role is or he gets traded. And he has not responded to this in the most mature manner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard