Cardinal History

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Must have been a preseason game. During the season we tied them 6-6 on a freezing cold day in November in KC. The Cardinals had won their 3 previous games 31-0, 44-0, and 38-0 (vs Dallas on MNF). The Chiefs were the defending SB champs & we completely outplayed them. We were inside their 5 yard line in the closing seconds & Charley Winner settled for a FG & tie (no OT’s then). As is typical Cards bs, we ended up losing the division by a half game to Dallas. And we pounded Dallas twice that season. Charley did get fired after that season. As is always the case with this franchise, injuries took their toll, and the Cardinals lost their last 3 games to blow a division title. Cursed I tell you. Cursed lol.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cocaine is a hell of a drug...I remember being in my teens in the 90s and him always doing crackhead things on the news
Easy now, Luis has totally turned his life around!!! He’s a reformed & a reborn man & person and he’s heavily involved in helping those who have lost their way in life. He’s also remarried, reconnected with his family & living a great life. Anyone can be redeemed & turn their life around, if they choose too. The Lord has blessed him to do good things and grown from his past mistakes. He’s a very good man.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Easy now, Luis has totally turned his life around!!! He’s a reformed & a reborn man & person and he’s heavily involved in helping those who have lost their way in life. He’s also remarried, reconnected with his family & living a great life. Anyone can be redeemed & turn their life around, if they choose too. The Lord has blessed him to do good things and grown from his past mistakes. He’s a very good man.
That is great to hear. I'm just saying what I remember...doesn't change the fact it happened

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose