• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Overall I gave it a B. Not great, not bad. It seemed like a lot of hype over not a drastic overhaul. I was surprised there wasn't copper in it after all the talk about that and even in the teasers it seemed to be a possibility. Honestly, with everything that's gone on with the franchise, this is one of the better things that's happened since the playoff loss to the Rams.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went B. The White is an A+, the Black is a B+ and the Red is a C. The Red is missing something. Had it has the AZ flag, I think I give it a B+. A red helmet with the AZ flag in the Red and I'd go A.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They look OK, the white is nice, red is meh to me. Someone posted a mock uni with all grey that looked nice

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They look like knockoff NFL/sports merch you used to be able to get at K-Momo. Very uninspiring and generic.

The white helmet looks cool. It's possible, that in conjunction it adds the bling enough to look decent, or with the white ones, clean. The grey on the sleeves does work with the black ones.

I don't know what they're thinking about the red ones.

I don't get why the HOME jersey has Arizona, but the AWAY jersey doesn't. I mean, I know half our stadium is filled with opposing fans, but we still know who they are. Just doesn't make sense.

And that Arizona placement. Oof.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look like knockoff NFL/sports merch you used to be able to get at K-Momo. Very uninspiring and generic.

The white helmet looks cool. It's possible, that in conjunction it adds the bling enough to look decent, or with the white ones, clean. The grey on the sleeves does work with the black ones.

I don't know what they're thinking about the red ones.

I don't get why the HOME jersey has Arizona, but the AWAY jersey doesn't. I mean, I know half our stadium is filled with opposing fans, but we still know who they are. Just doesn't make sense.

And that Arizona placement. Oof.

You must be registered for see images attach
Please delete this. Body shaming is never a good idea.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder how much input KM had on the home uniforms. They look like Oklahoma home uniforms. KM looked really pleased walking out there with it on. I was hoping for a little more with them but they are better than what we had. I think the Home uni's are growing on me.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Please delete this. Body shaming is never a good idea.
It's not body shaming. It's an exaggerated example of the placement of Arizona. If anything, it appears that the site is celebrating the woman.

But I'll delete it because it upsets people, even though it shouldn't.

Last edited:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Overall it's a C for me. Not great, not terrible, just kind of, sort of meh as others have said. I'm not so hung up on uniforms, it really doesn't matter much to me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard