Week 9 Cardinals Off-season: 03/06/2023-03/12/2023

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hollywood for a controlled rookie first round pick is gonna look pretty awful next year when he walks and we celebrate getting a 3rd rounder back.
Hollywood for a two year rental and 2 3rd round picks, so it won't be as bad. (We got a 3rd rounder back as part of the deal that often gets overlooked)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Sorry, nope. Hudson wasn't a Keim fiasco. He was a good player at a big position of need.
Hudson was a partial year good player (he was part of the slide and had snapping issues) and then was washed, so it wasn't much of a good trade. Huge position of need that is still a huge position of need.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hollywood for a two year rental and 2 3rd round picks, so it won't be as bad. (We got a 3rd rounder back as part of the deal that often gets overlooked)
A two year rental that made no discernible difference of offense and two 3rds don’t… eh forget it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler sandwiched between Zach Wilson and Carson Wentz.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

"I got the Cliff Notes version from Mark (Dalton, Cardinals senior vice president of media relations), but I think when I interviewed for this job, if I was going to be the head coach here, the directive (from owner Michael Bidwill) was 'I want a fresh set of eyes on everything we are doing with football operations and I want to know, between you and (GM) Monti (Ossenfort) how it can be better and how we can improve that.

I wonder if Mike already knew about the survey and results, or at least had been tracking feedback from others, and it had anything to do with letting SK walk and firing KK.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He Gone.

And we have some cap space now!

I'm confused by how Hudson's will work out though. If cut or traded, he's $5.3 in dead money, but only $2.2 if he plays because of the dumb voided years Keim gave him to spread out the bonuses. I'm not sure how retirement effects those numbers.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
And we have some cap space now!

I'm confused by how Hudson's will work out though. If cut or traded, he's $5.3 in dead money, but only $2.2 if he plays because of the dumb voided years Keim gave him to spread out the bonuses. I'm not sure how retirement effects those numbers.
Maybe everything accelerates upon retirement.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose