OT: The 2023 NFL draft combine thread.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just watched his interview with Rich Eisen on a rebroadcast of the combine when I got home from work, no doubt about it, Dan Campbell is a very cool dude, you can just tell by the way he talks & carries himself, even the way he shakes hands that he is laid back, cool yet you wouldn't wanna piss him off, he's a big dude also lol.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
If we trade DHop we will definitely need a receiver. What about Bijon Robinson, RB? I know he’s an RB but he has good receiving skills, so I’ve read. Two birds with one stone?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bryce Murray

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think this speaks to frame, body proportions and arm length.

Bryce looked taller than Kyler in college. Kyler looked shorter than 5'10" in college. Yet they are the same height.

Kyler's got the proportions of 5'8" guy but he has a Peyton Manning cranium.

Its also why Bryce navigated the pocket (at least in college) better than Kyler.

Question for Bryce is he athletic enough to get out of trouble like Kyler and Russ.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Bryce looked taller than Kyler in college. Kyler looked shorter than 5'10" in college. Yet they are the same height.

Its also why Bryce navigated the pocket (at least in college) better than Kyler.

Question for Bryce is he athletic enough to get out of trouble like Kyler and Russ.
Bryce's longer arms/wingspan makes him seem taller, but also is an advantage imo.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

They should measure eye height level (pupil center), at least for QB's.

I mean, why not?