Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 2-26-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns start a four game road trip at the Bucks on Sunday.

Suns are 33-28 after the win over the Thunder.

Bucks are 42-17 after beating the Heat on Friday.

When: Sunday, February 26th

Television: ABC

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 11:00 am Arizona Time

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Pelicans fans had it right.
Oh my God… are you guys serious? Jae was a huge part of turning this culture around and now you’re trashing him when reports came out that it was Monty who told him he didn’t even want him to be around the team.

That’s ridiculous.

If you didn’t have a problem with him being our SOB on the court, it’s just flat hypocrisy to start trashing him when WE forced him away and he got to play for another team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my God… are you guys serious? Jae was a huge part of turning this culture around and now you’re trashing him when reports came out that it was Monty who told him he didn’t even want him to be around the team.

That’s ridiculous.

If you didn’t have a problem with him being our SOB on the court, it’s just flat hypocrisy to start trashing him when WE forced him away and he got to play for another team.

You don't know the full story. None of us do except for a select few.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That’s ridiculous.

I am not trashing him, I am just saying I expect him to talk some trash if he hits a big shot.

He is an antagonizer and I suspect he has some real beef with Monty, it is what it is.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not trashing him, I am just saying I expect him to talk some trash if he hits a big shot.

He is an antagonizer and I suspect he has some real beef with Monty, it is what it is.
My post wasn’t directed at you. It was Mainstreet saying New Orleans fans might have been right about him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's gooooo suns always feels good to see suns play well vs dreaded stupid bucks team yea I'm still bitter over u know....

Hope good performances by dbook monster da and cp3

Wishing all cards suns a happy sat evening :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As expected, Landry Shamet and Kevin Durant are out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish Jae well.... except when he plays us. Hoping for a 1-9 night from the arc.
Not me, I'm hoping he has a great night with the Bucks losing by 40 points. Oh, and tacos, I'm hoping for a lot of tacos. Just not from Taco Bell.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score

That’s ridiculous.

thats because bricks are contagious, he works in MKE because the Freak needs space to work so having a chucker in the corner is OK

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Giannis is OUT today. Bobby Portis will start in his place.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may only be me, but 11 am is simply too early for a basketball game.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how he interacts with Monty.

My money is on Jae being somewhat... less than professional, especially if he hits a big shot or two.
I still remember Kidd the first game we played the Nets after he was booted from this one horse town.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score

And you better believe he'll get booed out of the building next time the Bucks are in town.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty says Landry Shamet is still trying to get his legs under him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose