Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 2-26-2023

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Giannis out and Durant out. So much for this being a must watch. The network was hoping this would be a huge matchup and possible finals preview.

Can you hear the balloon deflating? LOL.

Plus? Without Durant? The Suns track record on national televised games isn’t great.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Giannis out and Durant out. So much for this being a must watch. The network was hoping this would be a huge matchup and possible finals preview.

Can you hear the balloon deflating? LOL.

Plus? Without Durant? The Suns track record on national televised games isn’t great.
I'm not here for the stars I'm here for the suns - and again, I'm hoping to see more from our new acquisitions before Durant even steps on the court

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Never heard of Naugles either, and I spent a TON of time in SoCal in the early-mid 90s. Interesting.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naugles sounds like some sort of toy-line/choking hazard all the parents try to get before Christmas
There might have been a choking hazard, drive thru food Mexican isn't for everyone.

But I used to make the Phoenix to So Cal drive regularly in the late 70's/early 80's and I made sure to eat at Naugles, Carl's Jr and In-N-Out as often as possible. Unfortunately Carl's and In-N-Out both went (way) downhill when they expanded out of California and Naugles was gradually absorbed by Del Taco.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never heard of Naugles either, and I spent a TON of time in SoCal in the early-mid 90s. Interesting.
The buyout started even earlier so there were fewer Naugles by the mid-90's but we still had one 2 blocks from our house until 95. I didn't realize this until I just looked them up but they also existed in Nevada, Utah, Missouri, Florida and Illinois but by far they had a greater presence in So Cal than anywhere else.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There might have been a choking hazard, drive thru food Mexican isn't for everyone.

But I used to make the Phoenix to So Cal drive regularly in the late 70's/early 80's and I made sure to eat at Naugles, Carl's Jr and In-N-Out as often as possible. Unfortunately Carl's and In-N-Out both went (way) downhill when they expanded out of California and Naugles was gradually absorbed by Del Taco.

In "The Rockford Files," didn't the character James Garner portrayed, eat a taco for breakfast? It sounds good.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
As far as sneaker collection goes I pretty much only *** with the Jordans and Air Max, but even I've been eyeing some KDs lately

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

I can't even stomach Carls Jr anymore

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Bucks come out of the East. They are #1 in multiple categories. I think Crowder gets to the finals again this year which will be thick with irony.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think Booker was happy with Ayton on Portis layup.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
CP3 isn't even it brining it down the court often and then the other teams smother him like he's Reggie Miller trying to prevent him from getting the rock

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Craig hit the corner three.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
With this starting line up the P in CP3 stands for Pigeon, Bucks are literally picking on him

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker is cold early, 0-5.