Mike Jurecki Leaves the Cardinals

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
About a day. You could have just looked at the two time stamps and figured it out yourself instead of trying to take a random swipe. I do love having a new stalker for valentines day though. *kiss kiss*

My apologies. One day is indeed a super long time as we all know, and certainly "not long after" as I described. :). Will be sure to check exact time stamps or something in future.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The best rivalry in the game right now is MJ vs his former employer
Any money Murray makes from gaming would be "good money" to guys like us....but not compared to his NFL contract. That's just an asinine statement by Jurecki. I don't think for one moment he still has a credible source inside the organization.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
When I saw this thread pop up again I realized that I hadnt seen any tweets from him lately. I just checked and I am blocked, which is weird because I have never commented on any of his tweets on Twitter. I wonder if he creeps here sometimes since my handle and avatar on Twitter is the same as here (JerkFace).

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does Jurecki work for anyone now or is he just making his own podcast from his mom's basement?

Weird business model for him to continually bag on the team he covers.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am glad I don't see him on twitter. He is fine on Facebook but yeah he is definitely bringing the hot takes right now.