Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Jurecki has been on one lately. Throwing Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban under the bus has been the proverbial car crash that we love watching live.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jurecki has been on one lately. Throwing Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban under the bus has been the proverbial car crash that we love watching live.

It's very yo yo too. Yesterday he declared he wasn't a fan of the team anymore but then after that posted a picture of "his stadium". He vacillates between rejection and love.

If I had to guess he got into it with Michael and he burned him off all contact with the team.

So now he is in his 50s and the only thing he has done for 20 years he is shut out from. His voice doesn't hold up to radio anymore like it used to.

Every personal encounter I have had with Jurecki he was a great guy in person so this is just sad honestly.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or he was very close with Keim and is being taken down with him. It's a stark change in the last year.

But I mean it's just one other symptom of the rot. You see it here as mentioned above. It's just anger and frustration for everyone.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how not long after after posting this about the negativity, you started the "Michael couldn't close at the Chicken Ranch" thread. Lol.

About a day. You could have just looked at the two time stamps and figured it out yourself instead of trying to take a random swipe. I do love having a new stalker for valentines day though. *kiss kiss*

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jurecki has always been friendly to me as well but this was years ago. Honestly his Twitter comes off like he’s drinking.
Arizona Journalists following the Cardinals are generally boring to hear and too friendly with the organization , at least he bring something different

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose