SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you really do have to give the Eagles GM credit, they have the best OL and the best DL in football right now. Everyone says build the trenches but it's very rare someone does it that well on both sides of the ball. at the same time. And the AJ Brown trade was the cherry on top gave them the offensive stud they needed.
That Oline has me envious

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Half time score:

Chiefs 24
Eagles 14

That means for my prediction to come to fruition the Chiefs will have to shut out the Eagles offense for the remainder of the game and their offense would have to 2 touchdowns

What are the odds on that happening?
Ummmmmmm...check again.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Did I ever tell you guys I quit drinking beer and started drinking garlic stuffed olive martinis? I still smoke a lot of kind bud tho but anyways, cheers to all my friends here at ASFN and thx for allowing me back
You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I ever tell you guys I quit drinking beer and started drinking garlic stuffed olive martinis? I still smoke a lot of kind bud tho but anyways, cheers to all my friends here at ASFN and thx for allowing me back
Why go to all that trouble? Just drink the vodka straight from the bottle.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Tell me those are the Hill 96s in that Fila box