Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Realistically, both of his co-oc options are available as well as his dc from that Miami staff. Guys go with what they know.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
They eliminated 3 candidates earlier. Glenn, VJ & Callahan were all told they're not getting the job. Now it's down to Kafka, Anarumo & Flores. Maybe they ask to interview Steichen after the SB?
Keep trying to manifest, bro.
Might have to hire Flores so Denver doesn't hire him as DC. Payton and Flores together in Denver would mean two of our HC candidates didn't want to be here.
I’m pretty sure we could have interviewed PHI candidates during their playoff bye week or this week if we’d wanted to. It doesn’t look good, bruh.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
What happens to the lawsuit filed by Flores and Wilks if Flores becomes HC?
I'm sure this lawsuit is hanging over everyone's shoulders.
I believe it has to goto arbitration first?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this would be a turn off for many candidates. What’s the point in picking a HC that can’t select his own staff?
AGAIN.

That would make three straight Head Coaches who’d have either an OC or DC chosen for them. No legitimate football team hamstrings a new Head Coach like that, much less repeatedly, with AWFUL returns when all’s said and done.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
AGAIN.

That would make three straight Head Coaches who’d have either an OC or DC chosen for them. No legitimate football team hamstrings a new Head Coach like that, much less repeatedly, with AWFUL returns when all’s said and done.
But, but MB is such a better owner than his dad! :sarcasm:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
If a DC (Flores or Lou) gets the HC job - who are some of the top OC's candidates out there?

Eric Bieniemy is interesting in that role. He has worked with the best for several years and his contract expires after SB. Still feels like he needs to make a change/prove he can do this elsewhere to get a HC job down the line.

Flores HC
Bieniemy OC
Jerod Mayo DC

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Um you compared a theoretical Kafka hiring with the Kliff hiring when their resumes look basically nothing alike aside from both having coached Mahomes.

I compared them in the way they are both young, both failed QB's, both have weak CV's. Not sure what the vibes on Kliff's hiring have anything to do with that.

I'd take 5 year college HC over the guy that held Mahomes water bottle and made Jones suck a little less for a year.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
What an actual crap your pants episode by Mini Mike, the only positive Midget Murray brings to the org is he can look literally look eye to eye with Mini Mike.... This org will be trash for at least 3-5 years. May i suggest buying Sun Devil tickets instead? The NFL in AZ is dead other than having the SB every 5-7 years and everyone following their Fantasy Football teams

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Flores is just NOW getting a 2nd interview?! WTF. Where are all those people telling me they didn’t need to interview Flores a second time because of how well they knew him from 2018.

This has gotten so pathetic and unfocused to point of hilarity.

Maybe they wanted to complete the 1st round of interviews before starting the 2nd? Like literally everyone in the world does?

Y'all are funny. If they interviewed Flores a 2nd time last week you would be complaining how they were doing 2nd interviews before finishing the 1st's.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What an actual crap your pants episode by Mini Mike, the only positive Midget Murray brings to the org is he can look literally look eye to eye with Mini Mike.... This org will be trash for at least 3-5 years. May i suggest buying Sun Devil tickets instead? The NFL in AZ is dead other than having the SB every 5-7 years and everyone following their Fantasy Football teams
Yes, because the Sun Devils are fielding a far superior product currently....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave