Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
See, and now you got my hopes up again. When I read Fangio was signing with the dolphins I thought he got a phone can saying Payton was staying at the network.
And it was leaked that Fangio had a deal with Miami that was later refuted (and probably didn't grab as many eyes). Miami fans gunna be walloped if Fangio ends up in AZ and be left wondering wtf.

Super villain origin story.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Of all the top candidates applying for and/all NFL HC jobs across the league, which are the top ones that will be left without being offered a HC job this off season?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
So if we sign a head coach and an offensive coordinator, do we keep Vance (who was extended and had the 31st-ranked defense) or hire a DC too? Michael will be writing even more checks. What do you think?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Hopefully Bidwill gets this going fast. Lots of attention will be on the valley because of the Superbowl. Payton or Flores. Get it done and lets move on

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe Blow @#moron.
Kellen Moore to be Cardinals next HC.

Thought I’d put this out there before some media idiot does it.

Last edited:

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I mentioned a few days ago that I was surprised he wasn’t getting more looks. He’s done quite a bit with a defense that doesn’t have a bunch of household names. kind of reminds me of a Bruce Arians type hire, older guy that’s been overlooked over the years.