NFL championship games thread 1-29-23

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Manning Bros after their playing career has been a great addition to the NFL community as a whole.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
the failure to retain Hasaan Reddick might be the low point in the annals of bad GM-ing by Steve Keim
Reddick was bad managed by coaching BA Wilks and than Keim did his "thing"... and let the sack guy go ... and really 8 mio wasn't that much for reddick. Now we see what a dominant OLB he would have been if ... yeah ... missmanaged talent.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tough luck Niners, but their O-line is getting owned. Got to protect the QB.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
How do you go into a playoff game with only two available quarterbacks? You have to pick up a free agent just in case, but no, we're talking borderline arrogant, Whiners kinda deserve to lose

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How do you go into a playoff game with only two available quarterbacks? You have to pick up a free agent just in case, but no, we're talking borderline arrogant, Whiners kinda deserve to lose

Some teams only carry 2 QB's in general.

Reactions: PJ1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If im shanny im going to my defense. " i dont care if you have to commit a felony, get me that damn ball back"

There is still time for the niners to win with 5 field goals

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
CMC would probably be better than anyone you can sign off the street at this point anyway. Just look at Josh Johnson...36 and signed off the street 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: PJ1