Snakester…Harry… HELP!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
What is the significance of Michael driving him somewhere? Don't the Phoenix media have copters to track where they went, e.g., to the airport or dinner? Inquiring minds want to know.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What is the significance of Michael driving him somewhere? Don't the Phoenix media have copters to track where they went, e.g., to the airport or dinner? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yeah, I'd love to know if this is an overnight visit of if he's already outta here.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
As best I can tell Payton is playing his cards close to the vest. He hasn’t eliminated the Cardinals but I do believe he’s passed on Denver and Carolina signed Reich. The Chargers are staying pat. I don’t see him going to Indy or Texas. I think he either takes the Cards’ job of stays in broadcasting.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As best I can tell Payton is playing his cards close to the vest. He hasn’t eliminated the Cardinals but I do believe he’s passed on Denver and Carolina signed Reich. The Chargers are staying pat. I don’t see him going to Indy or Texas. I think he either takes the Cards’ job of stays in broadcasting.
Thanks Harry… can always count on you.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Denver passed on Sean. Mike is literally negotiating against himself.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Has anyone heard even 1 sportscaster speculating on Cards signing someone today or tomorrow?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose