I have a feeling that DeMeco Ryans will be the HC

Tacticool Nerd

Veteran
Reaction score
With both Monti and Sears having previous relationship with him while with the Texans I feel like it would make sense for him to be offered the HC gig. Honestly I would be rather happy with the hire.

With that being said. How would you like the other positions filled?

I'd love to see it end up like this. (I know I live in a bit of a 'dream world'.

HC: DeMeco Ryans
OC: Greg Roman
DC: Vic Fangio

Or having someone like Eric Bieniemy be the OC but that wouldn't be a promotion so don't really see that happening.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
With both Monti and Sears having previous relationship with him while with the Texans I feel like it would make sense for him to be offered the HC gig. Honestly I would be rather happy with the hire.

With that being said. How would you like the other positions filled?

I'd love to see it end up like this. (I know I live in a bit of a 'dream world'.

HC: DeMarco Ryans
OC: Greg Roman
DC: Vic Fangio

Or having someone like Eric Bieniemy be the OC but that wouldn't be a promotion so don't really see that happening.
DeMeco... De MEEEE co

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Previous relationship is BS. Monti and Sears were lowly scouts in 2004 -5. Demaco was drafted in 2006. They never were together with the Texans.

Last edited:

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Previous relationship is BS. Monti and Sears were lowly scouts in 2004 -5. Demaco was drafted in 2006. They never were together with the Texans.
Given that Sears was responsibly for the SEC, I think it is likely that he had done a lot of studying on Ryans' personality and character, and that he had a big input in that the Texans drafted Ryans. They might even have met a time or two.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure his agent set the interviews. No real way to be faster.
I thought it was bad ju ju to have interviews on the day of a playoff game. Shouldn't have been scheduled on Sunday in the first place.

Personally, I don't get the hype for him anyway.

Reactions: PJ1

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I thought it was bad ju ju to have interviews on the day of a playoff game. Shouldn't have been scheduled on Sunday in the first place.

Personally, I don't get the hype for him anyway.
It was yesterday, not today.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If it went well and he has a deal with Houston I can understand. He played there most of his career and probably where his family would like to be.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose