Cardinal History

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Several thoughts regarding this one:
1) Great, great win for the Big Red. Clutch performance.
2) So good to see Roger Werhli as the holder. I sometimes forget that he served in that regard. A true pro’s pro.
3) Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the Cards made and sold the sweatshirts those mid-70s Cards coaches wore?

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Kurt was stellar in that game but it was hard to believe that "kid" put up that performance in his first playoff game. The packers almost won it on the first play in overtime on an overthrown pass to Greg Jennings who was wide-open against Rolle.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Pat Tilley. Another highly underrated Cardinal. What a gamer!
Great play. In today's world, they would review it from 20 different angles, slo-mo, stop then frame by frame to see if the ball "moved". No one knows what a catch is now. Not saying it wasn't a catch, just making a point about the absurdness.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great play. In today's world, they would review it from 20 different angles, slo-mo, stop then frame by frame to see if the ball "moved". No one knows what a catch is now. Not saying it wasn't a catch, just making a point about the absurdness.
Sad, but true Native.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone here on the board burned CDs of that championship game and sent them free for anyone who asked. I still have mine buried somewhere. For the life of me, I can't remember who did it.

Here's a pic I took at sunrise on game day.
I got there early... lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose