Sean Payton

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Idk if this article has been posted on here or not but it's an interesting read. Please excuse me if it's long? Some articles are hard to copy & paste. I couldn't get rid of all the photos.

DAN BICKLEY

Sean Payton is the remedy to Cardinals QB Kyler Murray’s struggles​

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The word that caught my eye was Spontaneous. It seems he would do everything he could to lighten the load and not have to depend on kylers ability.
What caught my eye was him talking about having a running game with Kyler under center. I hope that isn't the deal breaker with Kyler supposedly having input on the next coach & tells Bidwill "Hell no" on Payton?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What caught my eye was him talking about having a running game with Kyler under center. I hope that isn't the deal breaker with Kyler supposedly having input on the next coach & tells Bidwill "Hell no" on Payton?
Kyler will be kept in the loop but I highly doubt he will have veto power. Just show him some film of the Saints under Payton. He’d have to be totally stupid to veto that.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler will be kept in the loop but I highly doubt he will have veto power. Just show him some film of the Saints under Payton. He’d have to be totally stupid to veto that.
Yes, while he's at it, he should show Kyler how Brees stood up in the middle of the pocket & completed passes across the middle while standing on his toes. He did that all the time. He only had 2" of height on Kyler.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, while he's at it, he should show Kyler how Brees stood up in the middle of the pocket & completed passes across the middle while standing on his toes. He did that all the time. He only had 2" of height on Kyler.
Did you read my message

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not supposed to post entire articles. Could you please fix it and post an excerpt with a link only?
I would if I could. I'm not as media savvy as some of you guys. I tried to just post the article link only. Maybe a mod can help me?

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m probably the biggest Kyler fan on the entire board. If he somehow vetoed Payton, I would personally fly to AZ & kick his short butt;):)

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'll admit I was one who really wanted SP , I believe it was rhe KK SK years destroyed me, but after he blew us off and went to Den I had the ultimate disdain for him and vowed I would root for games like today's to be the norm during his tenure. My wishes are being granted! Lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose