Kliff Fired

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes. We can trade him for whatever we wanted, including Kyler. If we ate 80+ million in dead cap space trading Kyler, I might puke.
Me too. Just like the KK and Keim extensions, KM should have not been extended either. Ugh.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone imagine Kyler charging the sideline saying "CALM THE F*** DOWN!!!" to Payton or Harbaugh? Of course, he probably would never HAVE to do that to either of those guys.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough, its not that he lost the team but he lost the fans. Didn’t help Keim was breathing over his shoulder. Couldn’t even have a say in his own coaching staff. VJ didn’t do him any favors also.
I don’t totally agree with this. Kliff coached soft. There were players that took advantage of that. No accountability lead players to be complacent. You can bet your bottom dollar there were player that questioned his play calling and game management. If we were winning, then players can’t question his coaching and eventually buy in.

Players know their locker room. They know who is 100% in and who’s not. When the ones that aren’t 100% in are not held accountable it starts to fester.

Yes Kliff lost the fans but he lost part of that locker room.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose