Cardinals at Falcons gameday thread 1-1-2023

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys watch the Georgia game? If so, did you guys see what all the hype over Carter was all about? I only saw the first and last quarter, but saw nothing coming close to generating the over the top hype he’s gotten. Actually saw him get pancaked a couple times.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Any of you guys watch the Georgia game? If so, did you guys see what all the hype over Carter was all about? I only saw the first and last quarter, but saw nothing coming close to generating the over the top hype he’s gotten. Actually saw him get pancaked a couple times.
Then we will probably be who we pursue draft day lol

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We want to lose?
I don’t cheer for a loss. Losing for draft picks creates a losing culture. Us moving up in next years draft by losing won’t do anything to help unless the guy making the pick makes the correct pick. There’s plenty of examples of players taken in the top 5 that don’t pan out, but players of the same position going on to be HOF’ers. Doesn’t matter where you take them. It matters who you take.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I don’t cheer for a loss. Losing for draft picks creates a losing culture. Us moving up in next years draft by losing won’t do anything to help unless the guy making the pick makes the correct pick. There’s plenty of examples of players taken in the top 5 that don’t pan out, but players of the same position going on to be HOF’ers. Doesn’t matter where you take them. It matters who you take.
Me too it was aimed at the ones who want to lose. Jeez

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry Tankers, couldn’t hold it and had to go back to the toilet during halftime.

Whatever I ate last night is NOT sitting well in Cheese’s tummy today.