football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
another Cardinal ex-employee in media weighs in:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This whole thing feels like someone thinking 2 +2 = 5 and others Chinese whispering it into something else.

As far as I can tell there's nothing here except a statement that throws out a couple of scenarios "miscommunication or mistaken identity" and some Internet guy saying Keim and Kugler look similar.

Seems like nonsense. If Kugler thinks he was mistakenly identified he waits a month? If he believes it was Keim and he was scapegoated he waits a month? I don't see it.

I hope its true though. It would be hilarious. Actually maybe not. It won't make replacing him easier.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And to think there’s a few people on this board who think we’d be a good team were it not for Kyler Murray. The stench of this organization’s institutional rot compares to that of the largest landfill on the planet.
Are you able to go into any detail?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
another Cardinal ex-employee in media weighs in:

Kliff isn’t a bad guy, people don’t dislike him like they do Keim. But he’s in over his head and never should’ve been hired. The good news for him is he has tens of millions to fall back on when he inevitably gets fired.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, let’s run wild with this just for a second.

If it comes out that Keim knew… AND so did Bidwill, and they threw Kugler under the bus, pretty much fingering him for sexual harassment… would that be grounds for the league to push Jr. Out the door and sell? That would be a truly horrific not just cover-up but proactive move to destroy someone’s entire life to protect your buddy.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Wow. I feel like we are becoming the Redskins / Commanders with all this drama.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I noticed on Hard Knocks most recent episode at the midfield meeting after game between Kliff and Belichick, Bill says "I'll call you." When he does, I don't think he plans on talking about the weather.
That would be a fantastic next step for him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard