Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Nobody wants CP3s contract.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Not sure it matters. What would Ye expect? He married a . . . well, let's just say she is .. naw. Just not going there. Glad Book moved on.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sadly, Kanye has Bipolar and it appears he has not been taking his medications for weeks now. If he is in a manic episode, he is not necessarily speaking from a reality based perspective, but more likely from within his delusions.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, Kanye has Bipolar and it appears he has not been taking his medications for weeks now. If he is in a manic episode, he is not necessarily speaking from a reality based perspective, but more likely from within his delusions.
Kanye has been known to make “I love Hitler” comments for years according to those who work for him, praising Nazis for a long time.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kanye has been known to make “I love Hitler” comments for years according to those who work for him, praising Nazis for a long time.

Understood, but I was addressing the recent CP3 deal.

I would add that like many creative types, he has at times avoided his medications over the years since the antipsychotics especially can be stifling. That gives rise to mania and delusions that are even worse with THC. The fear is that the person gets trapped in these delusions or they become permanent. I had a client whose son believed that he was a rap star. Others genuinely believe they are Jesus or that Musk is the antichrist, etc.

This may or may not explain the horrible remarks you mention.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a better forum to post this stuff.