Suns updates and discussion for the 2022-23 season

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Mavs weren’t better than us as we saw in the GS series. I want them again in the playoffs.

I'd love to see the Suns face the Mavericks in the playoffs again. I hope the Suns/Mavericks doesn't turn into a modern Suns/Spurs but as long as we get on the winning side, I could live with it.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd love to see the Suns face the Mavericks in the playoffs again. I hope the Suns/Mavericks doesn't turn into a modern Suns/Spurs but as long as we get on the winning side, I could live with it.

Yupp. I think the way we’ve shot the ball from 3 neutralizes what they do well. They have 2 guys that can get their own shot, one of which is super inconsistent (Dinwiddie). If DA plays like he’s been playing that series isn’t longer than 5 games.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yupp. I think the way we’ve shot the ball from 3 neutralizes what they do well. They have 2 guys that can get their own shot, one of which is super inconsistent (Dinwiddie). If DA plays like he’s been playing that series isn’t longer than 5 games.
Yeah, I still say we beat them at least 8 out of 10 times in any series.

I don't know what was going on with the Suns at the end of last season, but that is not the same team pre playoffs and this season.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I wish I hope and pray we get them again

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I still say we beat them at least 8 out of 10 times in any series.

I don't know what was going on with the Suns at the end of last season, but that is not the same team pre playoffs and this season.
At a minimum, Covid.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Doesn’t deserve its own thread but here we go….

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kanye had one helluva day....

My god.

Last edited:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I used to think Chris Paul and Devin Booker had equal importance. I now see that that's not true. The offense and the defense would both be better with Paul directing them; but without Paul, they're still okay.

But if Booker got injured, the offense would be immediately ruined, because he was just about the the entire offense until DeAndre Ayton kicked his performance up. Damion Lee would probably start for Booker and play acceptably--he has been a huge bargain--but he wouldn't have thirty-point games, much less fifty.
This year with Book off the floor the Suns are -1. With him on the floor they are +11. Those are MVP numbers, especially with a team that sits the top of the conference.

And Book broke up with Kendall and immediately improved. Coincidence?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just saw this, seems like McGee might be having regrets leaving the Suns - seems to speak really positively about his whole experience here.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Just saw this, seems like McGee might be having regrets leaving the Suns - seems to speak really positively about his whole experience here.
He has his rings and chased the money and a shot at being a starter. I doubt McGee has any regrets. He’s achieved more than most players in a career.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has his rings and chased the money and a shot at being a starter. I doubt McGee has any regrets. He’s achieved more than most players in a career.
He got some money. He might have liked it here better, but I doubt he is losing much sleep over it. Honestly, I think sometimes on these message boards that we care about this stuff, even the teams, more than the players do.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McGee is getting paid near the end of his career. Crowder wanted the same thing.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yep McGee did what was good for him I don't blame him at all 17 mil is good money for a player on his way out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose