R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2022)

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The weird part of it is, we all agreed the defense would suck and the offense would have to bail us out, when it's been quite the opposite. That's not to say the defense has been anything better than Jekyll and Hyde, feast or famine, but that's better than what we expected. Our coach and loser QB and loser GM and loser owner have just massively crapped the bed.
That is the reality of the situations. My only issue is that I don't know how Kyler would play if he had a real NFL coach like Andy Reid or Sean Payton in charge. I know that many are down on Kyler and I don't blame them but getting Keim and KK out of the picture is what is needed. Too bad Bidwill gave them the ridiculous 5 year extensions.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That is the reality of the situations. My only issue is that I don't know how Kyler would play if he had a real NFL coach like Andy Reid or Sean Payton in charge. I know that many are down on Kyler and I don't blame them but getting Keim and KK out of the picture is what is needed. Too bad Bidwill gave them the ridiculous 5 year extensions.
I just asked this in a different thread, would Kyler listen? He doesn't seem like a guy who likes/or wants to be coached, Kliff isnt a coach tho lol

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just asked this in a different thread, would Kyler listen? He doesn't seem like a guy who likes/or wants to be coached, Kliff isnt a coach tho lol
Maybe Kyler doesn't like to be coached or he has no confidence in Kingsbury? We won't know unless we get rid of KK.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
There was a point in this game that I almost got up to change out of my PJs...then realized there was no point and made myself comfy in here again....this is just who we are for awhile

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a point in this game that I almost got up to change out of my PJs...then realized there was no point and made myself comfy in here again....this is just who we are for awhile
We’re at the Arizona State Fair so I just followed the game on my phone. Figured as soon as we were down 3-14 that we would come back to make it a closer game, but likely lose. SMH

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Maybe Kyler doesn't like to be coached or he has no confidence in Kingsbury? We won't know unless we get rid of KK.
Yeah he listened to Lincoln Riley. Lincoln obviously 10x the coach Kliff is though. Kyler tuned out Sumlin prior though who is a joke much like Kliff.

Like I said in the game thread, watching Jayden Daniels under Brian Kelly vs Herm Edwards makes me think there is a shot Kyler can be successful with a real coach.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Yeah he listened to Lincoln Riley. Lincoln obviously 10x the coach Kliff is though. Kyler tuned out Sumlin prior though who is a joke much like Kliff.

Like I said in the game thread, watching Jayden Daniels under Brian Kelly vs Herm Edwards makes me think there is a shot Kyler can be successful with a real coach.
You're saying Herm's 1940's offense may have been a bad fit?

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see that this offense can work, even behind a crap OL. I mean, it's bad news that our "transcendent" QB can't do it, but still.
"Generational talent," but can't see over the line, see the field, or read a defense like his backup can...

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chandler Jones Week 1 2021 - 5 sacks

All our OLBs through Week 11 2022 - 5.5 sacks

This is by no means a statement of regret for not re-signing CJ. It's just to point out that Keim's plan to replace our number 1 pass rusher has been a huge bust.

You must be registered for see images attach

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler Jones Week 1 2021 - 5 sacks

All our OLBs through Week 11 2022 - 5.5 sacks

This is by no means a statement of regret for not re-signing CJ. It's just to point out that Keim's plan to replace our number 1 pass rusher has been a huge bust.

You must be registered for see images attach
Why do people think Keim has a plan?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose