Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the second one. We had a delay on the PAT. So 2 in a half of football.

That’s not the QB running things that’s a brand new kicker who has to tell them when he’s ready. I’m talking the offense not STs

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kyler takes more shots. This season he’s been lousy at them. Also helps that AJ Green decides to catch passes from McCoy for some reason.
Let me be clear, I am not meaning to stump for kyler. For so many reasons I think he’s a severely flawed player/leader. I’m just not buying this performance as proof that kliff is a good coach.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Give me a break dude has dropped many passes in his hands, and today he’s made two great catches what a dope he is! Drops one’s straight in his hands then catches those haha
Haven't you heard? Colt is tearing it up!! 5.5 YPA!!! Kyler's the problem, Kliff has designed a passing game that is netting 5.5YPA. Totally sustainable and nothing to do with playing a team that's totally given up and is even more inept on offense.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve never seen Kyler throw a ball that AJ could perfectly High Point it’s usually off the mark. (And I say that knowing AJ has still suck this year)
You maybe can’t recall but there have been plenty of jump balls AJ win last year and dropped this year.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me be clear, I am not meaning to stump for kyler. For so many reasons I think he’s a severely flawed player/leader. I’m just not buying this performance as proof that kliff is a good coach.

Agree 100% but like some have said there is a chance Kyler just isn’t coachable. We won’t know till we have a new regime and we know that ain’t happening sadly.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Good coach...meh. I think as a play caller he is taking exactly what the defense is giving him and hammering it until they change.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Haven't you heard? Colt is tearing it up!! 5.5 YPA!!! Kyler's the problem, Kliff has designed a passing game that is netting 5.5YPA. Totally sustainable and nothing to do with playing a team that's totally given up and is even more inept on offense.
All that said, I'm glad we're stomping the Rams and I'm happy for Colt, he seems like an awesome teammate and a great mentor for Kyler. Hopefully Kyler continues to be open to Colt's wisdom.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose