Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I've never been more wrong about anything than I was about Josh Allen
oh me too x100

i remember when the Bills took him thinking to myself "they just saved the Cards from making a mistake"

it was the old "off the charts physical ability, but sketchy production at a small school, and accuracy figures that were terrible"

good thing i dont have to support my family by being a GM

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I’d say the entire bills organization wasn’t wrong either
I’d be willing to bet 90% of the organization thought he would be a bust. 50% completion against crappy teams in college…. not many people thought he would turn out this good.

Happy for him and the Bills and Bills Mafia though.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not sure your point? He could move on it fine after he did it.

He's had a week of rest and treatment do why couldn't he move on it today?
During the game he's loose and playing on adrenaline...we see things like that all the time. Also, he rushed 8 times during that game, but I believe only 2 of them were in the 2nd half, so it probably did impact his play.

Regarding Josh Allen and his elbow...I heard others mention, including Carson Palmer that type of injury is mostly just managing the pain when throwing and the possibility that occasionally the strength won't be there. I highly, highly doubt the team would allow him to play if his injury could get worse by throwing.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question, was my basis wrong for him never having any aspect to fight for...

We’re talking about football… Based on his whiny demeanor and actions I’d say he’s used to getting his way and has been for along time.

Reactions: PJ1

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
During the game he's loose and playing on adrenaline...we see things like that all the time. Also, he rushed 8 times during that game, but I believe only 2 of them were in the 2nd half, so it probably did impact his play.

Regarding Josh Allen and his elbow...I heard others mention, including Carson Palmer that type of injury is mostly just managing the pain when throwing and the possibility that occasionally the strength won't be there. I highly, highly doubt the team would allow him to play if his injury could get worse by throwing.

They already said doctors told him that he can’t make the injury any worse by playing… Which is really bizarre considering there was talk earlier in the week that his season could be over. But whatever….

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did you really take it there? Come on man.
I questioned that he never had to fight for anything and gave two very real basic levels that for me is legit. I did not know you were short or of that heritage, so I apologize if I brought up those nonfactors for something I am not aware but chose to be possibilities in the grand scheme of things :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We’re talking about football… Based on his whiny demeanor and actions I’d say he’s used to getting his way and has been for along time.
Remember that the original observation came across as a life long observation about his character and not just the present moment, and hence my response

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose