Wk 9-Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals pregame thread. 10/31/22-11/5/22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then go for it, football is not rocket science while observing your QB being under constant duress. Maybe he should just get sacked without all that moving in the pocket so the grade equates the reality for the stats

I watch the same game you do and I don’t see him under “constant pressure”

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Which for me means DJ is still a lot better than Jones (and that does not mean Jones sucks, but DJ is better than a majority of people give him credit for), but Jones would appear to be a logical choice to replace Beachum sooner than later
Jones has seemed to have difficulty playing on the right side, as did Humphries. It’s a weird issue, but a number of players had extreme side capability, often for some unknown reason.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have no idea who's the guy who sits and watches every snap, and times every snap, for every QB (yeah, they could be throwing crap at the wall, and nobody would know because who is going to do that observation), or what they consider 'being in the pocket' from being comfortable to running to and fro because you have defensive guys all over you. Tell you what my eyes see, an interior OL which for the most part crumbles and a right side where Beachum is slipping. I do not agree with that PFF stat one bit and our QB does not have enough time back there to throw
I agree with you on this statement. Kyler was facing pressure and harass when throwing on multiple occasions. BUT, was that because the Oline playing bad, or Kyler is too slow in making a decision or the plays take too long to develop? They all go hand in hand.

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Jones has seemed to have difficulty playing on the right side, as did Humphries. It’s a weird issue, but a number of players had extreme side capability, often for some unknown reason.
that was also early in each's career -- i thought Josh looked pretty good at RT last year (and way better than when he was at RG)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was because Kyler behaved like he feels constant pressure.
I wouldn't say he's been under constant pressure. It does seem like when he gets pressure a lot of the time, as in the Minny game, the defenders are blazing in at full speed unblocked.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Then go for it, football is not rocket science while observing your QB being under constant duress. Maybe he should just get sacked without all that moving in the pocket so the grade equates the reality for the stats
Kyler moves in the pocket when he doesn't have to at times.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose