Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vikings are weak. I mean when you get a dropped punt In the nfl you should win 99% of the time with gifts. Vikings are overrated. Way overrated. Cards had some horrible kuck and bad plays for sure. But against the Vikings and eagles we have missed a Fg with a backup and drop a punt.
We are another ****** team that the Vikings have beat. We are AWFUL

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I seriously question just how long it will be now, before Kliffy loses whatever control and respect he has left with the team.
I seriously question Kyler’s ability to remain mentally and physically strong throughout a 17 game season.
I’m done questioning Keim’s security with this team, as it’s abundantly clear Mike B will never hold Keim accountable, for anything…

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Because it's not coaching
This was a terribly coaches game. The massive amount of sideways plays that went nowhere. The clock management from the first drive throughout. Players all confused on offense. This was a clown show again. Kliff has to own all of it. It’s his ship to captain. He sucks.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What pisses me off is that this team is so stupid that even if we pull out a win at the end, watching the game wasn't even enjoyable. This team is annoying to watch. I've seen some hideous football but this team makes me want to break things.

And for the love of all that is holy, get an offensive coordinator to smooth out the communication issues and everything else. It's fundamental at this point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison