Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
DJ Humphries is out today. Never can have enough cornerbacks... wait that's kickers.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

All 7 inactives due to injury except McSorley. That means all the rookies are dressing today except the injured ones Matthew and Hayes.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
It’s fair to say the Vikes have only beaten teams they should have beaten. However, think how many teams have failed to do this. I see this as a tough game to win, but I’d like to see the Cards at least show up ready to play. If they don’t fall way behind early they could surprise, but that’s a big if.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
3 weeks before my 12th birthday. Crazy but seems like we haven't played them that often in the regular season either until recently.

Break the streak today!
I was 11. That was the year the Cardinals were 7-3 at Thanksgiving looked to be well on their way to another playoff appearance. But they got blown out by the Dolphins and then finished 7-7, losing to the Bucs in the final game.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was 11. That was the year the Cardinals were 7-3 at Thanksgiving looked to be well on their way to another playoff appearance. But they got blown out by the Dolphins and then finished 7-7, losing to the Bucs in the final game.
I was 19. Remember that season well. All the hype for that Thanksgiving game and it was a disaster. Conrad Dobler going off in a total meltdown.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even really bad NFL teams have a game or two where they put it together on both sides of the ball. We aren't a really bad team. We haven't had that game yet this season. IDK if it will be today but it will happen at some point.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my childhood friend from kindergarten is a Viking fan. his middle name is Koa which means Warrior in Hawaiian. Had no idea JJ Watt named his son Koa.

Hopefully little Koa beats big Koa today

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Hump? He was healthy in the last game and we had ten days off!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was 19. Remember that season well. All the hype for that Thanksgiving game and it was a disaster. Conrad Dobler going off in a total meltdown.
It was an ugly 55-14 loss to the Fins and the beginning of the end of the glorious Coryell era. I well remember the season-ending loss to the Bucs as it was Tampa’s first ever home win.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose