Saints at Cardinals gameday thread 10-20-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Confidence' based on what supporting evidence/facts?
I wouldn’t say I’m confident, but if Kliff has finally found a way to get Dortch on the field with Moore playing as well, with Anderson’s addition on the outside, you just can’t have AJ Green standing on the sidelines every week, not even contributing on special teams.

It’s a waste of a roster space at that point.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
'Confidence' based on what supporting evidence/facts?
You won't let it go QC. Don't be salty because you might be wrong here.

First time in AJ Green's entire career that he was active and didn't get a snap.

10 catches 56 yards and ~50% catch %. He is a liability on this offense.

You won't let a veteran like AJ sit on the sidelines during the sunset of his career. I think they release him out of respect.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You won't let it go QC. Don't be salty because you might be wrong here.

First time in AJ Green's entire career that he was active and didn't get a snap.

10 catches 56 yards and ~50% catch %. He is a liability on this offense.

You won't let a veteran like AJ sit on the sidelines during the sunset of his career. I think they release him out of respect.

I return to the question because YOU won't let it go.

That we don't have a big body to back up Dhop and Anderson is lost on you it would seem, and as his salary is vested, there's precisely no reason to release him until Hollywood returns, at a minimum.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say I’m confident, but if Kliff has finally found a way to get Dortch on the field with Moore playing as well, with Anderson’s addition on the outside, you just can’t have AJ Green standing on the sidelines every week, not even contributing on special teams.

It’s a waste of a roster space at that point.

And if Dhop or Anderson go down before Hollywood is back, then what?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anybody else catch this on the MNF pregame show tonight during the "cmon man!!" pregame humor? Absolutely epic footage of the Marco Wilson Pick-6 against Dalton. He flies though the air like Superman in the background as a dejected "Red Rifle" laments his errant throw. Hilarious stuff!

Attachments

• IMG_2262.jpeg
    IMG_2262.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 8

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose