Our franchise QB

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
They scored 6 points in the second half.

This. There are no expectations for the defense......everyone knows it's a patchwork mess, but damnit, they've showed up ready to play the past 2.5 games.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They scored 6 points in the second half.
Cool. Did you watch the game? If you did you'd see how crushing that whole possession really was in the fourth.

But I don't disagree with you on the rest. We obviously had less than 2 minutes with no timeouts to come down and tie it back up and we didn't get it done.

Mark22

VBhoopcoach
Reaction score
Nah the “haters” are basing our opinions off what’s happens on the field and the results that occur from them. The bad decisions and missed wide open throws. Fanboys always have an excuse for why those happen. And weirdly it’s almost NEVER On Kyler. It’s always a deflection. That’s the epitome of being a fanboy.
I’m curious. Why do you and a lot of people on this forum continue to follow this team. Obviously I’ve been strictly a reader over the last several years but the ongoing hate, name calling, etc blows my mind. You all are clearly miserable. Why subject yourself to such misery, hatred, and unhappiness over a freaking football team?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I’m curious. Why do you and a lot of people on this forum continue to follow this team. Obviously I’ve been strictly a reader over the last several years but the ongoing hate, name calling, etc blows my mind. You all are clearly miserable. Why subject yourself to such misery, hatred, and unhappiness over a freaking football team?
Duh ...we're masochists! Lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because we’re all hopelessly addicted.

How people still haven’t figured this out about die hard fans… the type of fans that waste a TON of time talking about the team, I don’t know what to tell them.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well if your a fan of this team which we all clearly are there is plenty misery to go around. We’re a glutton for repeated punishment and kicks to the nads from this team. Yet we all still spend countless hours and thousands upon thousands in support of them. From game trips and tickets to memorabilia and jerseys etc… what can we say it’s an obsessive illness lol. I don’t hate anyone on this team fyi. Supremely frustrated and don’t care for some but I don’t hate.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And in postgame, Kyler still took no personal responsibility for that clustermuck at the end?

This guy is one of the worst high priced leaders I’ve ever seen.
Justin Pugh showed some real true leadership qualities after the game in the locker room it was kind of refreshing. Would be nice if Kyler would do that sometime.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler sliding a half yard short of the sticks is lame, but it likely didn't have any bearing on the final result. Shaky Legs McGee would have likely missed that kick from 25.

The way more concerning part to me is yet another ridiculously slow start to the game. That is on Kyler, Kliff, the D, etc. Playing from behind every game is not a recipe for success. And how do you not score a point in 5 consecutive 1st quarters? Seems almost impossible.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler sliding a half yard short of the sticks is lame, but it likely didn't have any bearing on the final result. Shaky Legs McGee would have likely missed that kick from 25.

The way more concerning part to me is yet another ridiculously slow start to the game. That is on Kyler, Kliff, the D, etc. Playing from behind every game is not a recipe for success. And how do you not score a point in 5 consecutive 1st quarters? Seems almost impossible.

Hard to say you get past the sticks like you’re supposed to and you easily have 2 More Plays to get much closer barring a penalty of course.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Jesus. You are reaching Tango/Jake levels of excuses for Kyler.

The horrific overthrow of Ertz was bad enough on that drive. The slide was beyond pathetic. But to follow that up by blaming spiking the ball on someone else when he is THE DAMN QB AND SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON is laughable.

It’s okay to just say Kyler blew that game, Mao. You won’t turn in to dust to be critical of the stupid, weak ass that he showed the world today.
You want to reference all the other posts where I called it a dumb and unforgivable play?

In that moment though if you're being told by the guys on the sidelines and in the booth to clock it I think there's a lot of blame to go around.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Jesus. You are reaching Tango/Jake levels of excuses for Kyler.

The horrific overthrow of Ertz was bad enough on that drive. The slide was beyond pathetic. But to follow that up by blaming spiking the ball on someone else when he is THE DAMN QB AND SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON is laughable.

It’s okay to just say Kyler blew that game, Mao. You won’t turn in to dust to be critical of the stupid, weak ass that he showed the world today.
I'm done making excuses for Kyler.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Literally has the worst situational awareness ever…

That’s two games now this season that has dearly cost us. Not running and sliding Outabounds in an earlier game costing us valuable time.

Now here literally sliding before the first down when he had plenty of space to make it and then spiking it on third down making us go for a kick with a street kicker signed four days ago…. UNREAL. A $240 million quarterback should know better.
It’s as if he is still vying for that quarter billion deal.

He’s a b!t<h.