Week 2 2022: Heroes and Goats

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
And you’re going to blame Kyler for a perfectly placed pass that Brown dropped? They didn’t stall because of Kyler. They stalled because Brown dropped the ball.

Hey my guy, when you’re a quarter-billion-dollar man you have to get to the new set of downs. His boy dropped the ball. He threw the pass his boy dropped.

Gain one yard and stay on the field.
Check out this sizzling hot take on K-1

That list is deranged.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Typically the more time the QB has in the pocket, the chance of someone getting open is increased. You do believe that don't you?
Never mind they dropped 9 guys into coverage with only two rushing, Kyler bought time and ultimately made the right read which was to run it as people were covered up…

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder what the comments here would have been like if there wasn't a fumble recovery touchdown that saved the Cardinals from a game winning field goal by the Raiders.
Wonder what they would be like if Hollywood holds on to the damn ball and cards easily kick game winning FG? Ifs and buts geesh enjoy the win guys it was historic performance from a QB and people trying to trash him what a joke!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is a shame that the defense did not score until they had surrendered 23 points. You’re right.
You’re delusional KM is far and away the best talent on the roster and the D sucks but you do you… wow some crazy crap being spewed by the KM haters in this thread!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Well, Joe Burrow was also sacked six times. Kyler was sacked one time. I would say that Joe Burrow would tell you that he didn't play well enough to win.

I'd say Tom Brady was fairly butt in his game, but not as butt as Leo Fournette, who only rand for one first down and was stuffed seven times. I'd say he was the biggest goat on the offense.
Maybe if Burrow could escape pressure like Kyler he would not get knocked on his arse so often... oh snap, that is another positive towards Kyler Murray, I mean Blaine Gabbert lol

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Hey my guy, when you’re a quarter-billion-dollar man you have to get to the new set of downs. His boy dropped the ball. He threw the pass his boy dropped.

That list is deranged.
Yeah, Byron Murphy should have just fell on the ball and not attempt to run it back for a win

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Just remember this the next time you whine that I'm always on KM's case.

Don't know what to say bud.

Either you're right or the whole NFL statistics apparatus is right.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heroes
Kyler
Ertz ( fantastic 2nd half)
Defense
Goats
Green
Green
Green
Green dropped 4 passes, so you should have added him one more time On the GOAT list. We wouldn’t have had all the 4th down heart attack plays if Green just caught the damn ball. I think he dropped more passes on Sunday than Fitz did his entire career.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Green dropped 4 passes, so you should have added him one more time On the GOAT list. We wouldn’t have had all the 4th down heart attack plays if Green just caught the damn ball. I think he dropped more passes on Sunday than Fitz did his entire career.
I would add Beachum to the goat list and spare Green one entry lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That list is deranged.
Blaming Kyler for that dropped pass is deranged dude.

I’ve never been one to shy away from Kyler criticism. But I think this is a matter of you making the Blaine Gabbert comp and now you’re like so many others in the world who’s loathe to EVER admit they MIGHT be wrong about anything and so they double down and down and down. We’ve already got posters here who do this on the positive side.

Don’t be their counterpart. It’s a real lame look.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if he even caught that two point conversion in the back of the end zone.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Blaming Kyler for that dropped pass is deranged dude.

I’ve never been one to shy away from Kyler criticism. But I think this is a matter of you making the Blaine Gabbert comp and now you’re like so many others in the world who’s loathe to EVER admit they MIGHT be wrong about anything and so they double down and down and down. We’ve already got posters here who do this on the positive side.

Don’t be their counterpart. It’s a real lame look.
I've been on him for this tendency for years. It's not on Kyler his boy Hollywood Brown (who is only here because they're boys and is famous for dropping passes with Baltimore) dropped the pass. It is on Kyler that he threw the pass, which was reckless when they game was on the line at 4th and 1.

Kyler got bailed out multiple times in this game and people are acting like he woke up from a late nap and decided to be great. Think about how contingent this result was on things happening outside Kyler's control for this result.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You’re delusional KM is far and away the best talent on the roster and the D sucks but you do you… wow some crazy crap being spewed by the KM haters in this thread!
So, in your words, the best talent on the roster led his offense to 23 points while the D that sucks held the opposing offense to 23 points.

They essentially did their jobs at an equal level but with the defense scoring the final 6 points needed to win. So, the D that sucks outperformed the best talent on the roster.