Please Retire AJ Green

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
It seems like there is something wrong with him, maybe even mentally. He seems like he can't catch the ball or make a simple play. It is surely possible he has taken too many hits over his long career and his system is simply not firing properly. His nerve system or brain just isn't coordinating properly. For his sake, I hope he retires. He doesn't need to do this any longer. He just isn't right.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
It seems like there is something wrong with him, maybe even mentally. He seems like he can't catch the ball or make a simple play. It is surely possible he has taken too many hits over his long career and his system is simply not firing properly. His nerve system or brain just isn't coordinating properly. For his sake, I hope he retires. He doesn't need to do this any longer. He just isn't right.

AJ Green is certainly frustrating. But I still believe he isn’t being used in the best way at this point in his career (almost always a right outside receiver). He’s there right now out of necessity, but when Moore and Hopkins are back he should move inside as WR3/4. I would have to rewatch the game but I believe a few of his catches he was playing in the slot, but I could be wrong. Larry was a better receiver than Green, but moving inside extended his career and made him still have value. Doesn’t hurt to try?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AJ Green is certainly frustrating. But I still believe he isn’t being used in the best way at this point in his career (almost always a right outside receiver). He’s there right now out of necessity, but when Moore and Hopkins are back he should move inside as WR3/4. I would have to rewatch the game but I believe a few of his catches he was playing in the slot, but I could be wrong. Larry was a better receiver than Green, but moving inside extended his career and made him still have value. Doesn’t hurt to try?

I think he's almost always outside but most of his catches come on slants.

The ones down the sideline today he just never was able to win 1 on 1. You can argue Kyler should throw the ball up higher to him on a couple of them but I almost think Kyler is trying to force him to do something other than let the CB force him down the sideline.

But give it up that 2 pt conversion was huge

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dudes a waste of space. No one fears that guy anymore outside of the image our front office keeps of him...

Good job finally holding onto the ball though at the end. I'd really had gone off if he'd dropped that one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose