Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I knew I should've drafted Juju Schuster. This game is going to be over before the half.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bettors HAVE to give the points, which must be making LasVegas nervous. I remember a lot of games when the star player of the other team was out, and his replacement came in and had a great game and beat us. I NEVER remember going into a season opener with so many key guys possibly being out.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chiefs at Cardinals

The Chiefs didn’t issue any injury designations this week.

The Cardinals are not in such good health. WR Rondale Moore (hamstring), G Cody Ford (ankle), and CB Trayvon Mullen (toe) will all miss the opener. DE J.J. Watt (calf) TE Zach Ertz (calf), CB Byron Murphy (illness), and G Justin Pugh (neck) are all listed as questionable for a team that’s also missing the suspended DeAndre Hopkins.
I don’t ever recall a team this unhealthy to start a season…

So 3 starters for sure out in Nuk, Moore and Mullens…. Another 4 questionable. Potentially missing 7 of your 22 starters. Just so demoralizing as a fan going into freaking Week 1. This weekend is suppose to be like X-Mas morning for those football junkies but instead is a painful anticipation.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here is my "off the wall" take:
ILB-Vigil and Collins
S-Baker and Simmons
CB-Thompson and Murphy (if he plays) or Wilson
At least, we get our best players on the field, even if they are out of position.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t ever recall a team this unhealthy to start a season…

So 3 starters for sure out in Nuk, Moore and Mullens…. Another 4 questionable. Potentially missing 7 of your 22 starters. Just so demoralizing as a fan going into freaking Week 1. This weekend is suppose to be like X-Mas morning for those football junkies but instead is a painful anticipation.
Ford is out too

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow...what an offseason. Dropped frying pans and kettle bell injuries. Only can happen to Cardinals. Probably never happen again to any other team.
I hate to be negative, because that I almost never am, but this kind of weird crap has happened to the Cardinals multiple times over the years. And every time it’s happened, the season turned out abysmal. I think we overall have too much talent to be abysmal, but I’m praying these asinine injuries are not an omen.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, Javelin Guidry is the 4th guy right now and had a handful of starts the last two seasons.

Once healthy
Murphy
Hamilton
Wilson
Mullen
Mathew/Guidry

Mullen hopefully next week and Hamilton in week 5.
Hearing that Hamilton could be back as early as next week.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is physically impossible for you to just say, "Yeah man, this sucks and is frustrating," isn't it?

I would yeah, if that's what you said. Instead you had to make it some kind of dig at the trades because they gonna miss 1 game.

It sucks, the trades have nothing to do with it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Holy crap man..... This may be reminiscent of the Rams playoff debacle.

I can only see a drubbing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard