Actually impressed by Andy Isabella

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Andy had a really good showing, although playing against 2nd team defense. His line was close to 4/67 and two major PI calls. He contributed to over 100yards of offense.

Still not sure he makes the team, but I wonder if Kliff likes what he did that game. I definitely did.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I thought Andy had a really good showing, although playing against 2nd team defense. His line was close to 4/67 and two major PI calls. He contributed to over 100yards of offense.

Still not sure he makes the team, but I wonder if Kliff likes what he did that game. I definitely did.
I think he makes the team because the cheater wide receiver is out 6 games.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
From my viewpoint on the first PI call he tried to catch the ball with his body. If he had reached out with his hands he probably would have had a catch and added to his total however he didn't. He may survive camp but I think once Hopkins comes back he is destined to hit the bricks.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I was just thinking yesterday I should put something up saying the same thing but got sidetracked with yard work. He had multiple good plays on ST’s and blocked well on a run by McSorley too.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’d rather keep the RB room intact.

Isabella should be cut with cold blood. Idk why he’s even up for debate here. Linear speed means little in this game. Q81 was a 4.8 guy, but tremendous part of the team: caught everything and physically punished the opposition.

We are set at receiver. Isabella shouldn’t be part of the plan.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking yesterday I should put something up saying the same thing but got sidetracked with yard work. He had multiple good plays on ST’s and blocked well on a run by McSorley too.
I thought the exact same thing, especially the run at the time. Forgot until you mentioned it.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d rather keep the RB room intact.

Isabella should be cut with cold blood. Idk why he’s even up for debate here. Linear speed means little in this game. Q81 was a 4.8 guy, but tremendous part of the team: caught everything and physically punished the opposition.

We are set at receiver. Isabella shouldn’t be part of the plan.
Because he can still be a WR6 on this team. I'd rather him than the rest of the options out there.

DHop
Hollywood
AJ
Rondale
Dortch
Andy.

Who should be WR6 instead of Andy?

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Antoine Wesley because he's the only guy who can play outside in 3WR sets for the first half of the season.
According to Kliff, Rondale can run the entire route tree this year... Also, Hollywood played quite a bit outside in BAL.

Clearly you are either forgetting about AJ, or you are referring to the other side...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because he can still be a WR6 on this team. I'd rather him than the rest of the options out there.

DHop
Hollywood
AJ
Rondale
Dortch
Andy.

Who should be WR6 instead of Andy?
I wanna see more of Jontre Kirklin because I think I would prefer him over Isabella at this rate.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We have enough of big WRs. We do not have as many fast ones.
LOL. WHO? We have Green and then...

DHop 6'1" (SUSPENDED FOR 6 GAMES)
Brown 5'9"
Isabella 5'9"
Moore 5'7"
Dortch 5'7"

According to Kliff, Rondale can run the entire route tree this year... Also, Hollywood played quite a bit outside in BAL.

Clearly you are either forgetting about AJ, or you are referring to the other side...

LOL. Let's see it happen. Hollywood was trash on the outside in Baltimore. He was just below average from the Slot.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Keim should win EOY if he can flip Andy for a conditional pick

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Isabella had a good stat line. However, his inability to play through contact continues to limit him. Even on those two PIs, he should have come up with one of those catches because you can't count on getting the call. Catch point, routes, etc.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
LOL. WHO? We have Green and then...

DHop 6'1" (SUSPENDED FOR 6 GAMES)
Brown 5'9"
Isabella 5'9"
Moore 5'7"
Dortch 5'7"

LOL. Let's see it happen. Hollywood was trash on the outside in Baltimore. He was just below average from the Slot.
So Hollywood is a trash guy now??

Or did we just trade our first round pick for a below average guy?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I don’t hate Andy, I don’t think he has been given much chance at all. But there must be a reason why.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought a couple of wide open catches padded his stats.

His ball tracking is awful and has Chopper said he's poor playing through contact.

For a guy that's supposed to be quick he can't get off the LOS and get open quickly. He takes ages to get open.

His blocking was pretty good though.

Most likely he sticks through 6 games and they try to trade him before the deadline or he's cut.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave