Griner currently in a Russian jail

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we trade a professional athlete for an arms dealer and possibly a convicted murderer?

Uhhhhhhhh......

Put another way, if it were you or me in the Russian jail, might things be going a bit differently?

(asking for a friend).

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More about the sentencing.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we trade a professional athlete for an arms dealer and possibly a convicted murderer?

Uhhhhhhhh......

Put another way, if it were you or me in the Russian jail, might things be going a bit differently?

(asking for a friend).

Can't blame Russia. You add shooters whenever you can, even if it means trading away a big.

I'll see myself out.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Uhhhhhhhh......

(asking for a friend).
And a Marine, too!

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, she is an American and I would like to see her released, even though there is so much I do not care about her. I think this might be a political ploy by the Russians to put more pressure on the Biden administration to get more concessions from them.

I hope this gives her a completely different outlook on life (probably not). Who all will/does she blame for her predicament? The US? Congress? Biden? Trump? Britney Griner? Who?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Well, she is an American and I would like to see her released, even though there is so much I do not care about her. I think this might be a political ploy by the Russians to put more pressure on the Biden administration to get more concessions from them.

You think?

I hope this gives her a completely different outlook on life (probably not). Who all will/does she blame for her predicament? The US? Congress? Biden? Trump? Britney Griner? Who?

It's the fault of white male America, because if we weren't so racist and sexist, we would pay WNBA stars enough money that they don't have to moonlight in Russia, and then none of this would have ever happened.

But we should try to get her out anyway. Yes, it's her fault that she broke a law in a foreign country, but it's not her fault that she's being used as a pawn in a much larger conflict.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose