Cards 2022 Training Camp July 26th

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pay him $240 million and he rests

This franchise.....
I don’t have a problem with occasional rest…. But on the very first public attendance day for fans sounds like poor preparation and planning…. No shock though. People don’t drive from all across the valley to observe Colt McCoy.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just remember how rushing was in 2020, when 3rd and 1 felt like the hardest distance to convert. If we had force feed Chase in goal line situations last year I think we walk away with with 10 field goals and 5 TDs instead of the 15 touchdowns Conner got. It's not like you could plug in any RB and get similar results.

Conner's value is in consistently getting yards in situations where the defense expects us to run. Considering he was second only to Jonathan Taylor in the NFL in rushing touchdowns last year I think he's better at it than most. This isn't even taking into account his receiving skills.

Exactly. When they realised he could actually receive by game 9 he had 50 yards per game thereafter.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with occasional rest…. But on the very first public attendance day for fans sounds like poor preparation and planning…. No shock though. People don’t drive from all across the valley to observe Colt McCoy.

Makes me think that there may be some soreness with his arm or something but they don’t want to say anything about it.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me think that there may be some soreness with his arm or something but they don’t want to say anything about it.
Doctor was just checking him out yesterday for a wrist issue

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the timing that's poor

First open practice and it disappoints the fans

He could rest in a closed practice

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jurecki has been talking a lot about Vigil starting at ILB this season, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard