Chase Edmonds claims “culture issues” with Cardinals???

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just know we really need to add a young playmaker at WR.

The more I read the Schwartz tweet the more wrong I think he is. Im just worried Rondale isn't ready to replace Kirk quite yet. Kirk was actually really good when Hopkins was healthy and killed teams on deep passes from the slot.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
2019 sounds pretty good right now.
Really? For you? At this point in 2019, Kliff was already hired and the Cards were getting ready to dump a 1st round QB for a new 1st round QB. Personally, I think where the team is now is a much better position than 2019.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Really? For you? At this point in 2019, Kliff was already hired and the Cards were getting ready to dump a 1st round QB for a new 1st round QB. Personally, I think where the team is now is a much better position than 2019.
We should be in a much, much better place by now. Ineptness all around.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Ha, I was mainly joking about it being pre covid but I appreciate the Cards angle. Now that you mention it, I was definitely more excited where we were at in 2019. Kliff was a wacky hire but exciting, we dumped Rosen who was an obvious dud, and Kyler was all sorts of excitement!

There are a lot more questions for me now about the direction of the team and Kyler/Kliff.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Meh

two players who didnt get signed taking digs because they feel the team should have matched or paid them
Patrick Peterson has no room to talk. He's been on the decline for years and screwed over the team by getting suspended.

And he'll occasionally make comments about being in the Ring of Honor? Hell no.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Inept...and yet they won three more games every year since.
Coming from where we were, that's nothing to crow about. When you get a supposedly generational QB with the #1 pick, you expect a lot more than one playoff 1-and-done, total collapses, problems with the FO, issues with the coaching, a QB with leadership issues, a roster short on talent, speed, and youth, a roster that looks bleak for 2023, and a team seemingly going backwards.

I mean, at this point in time, is this where you would expect/be happy to be as a team who drafted a QB as talented as KM 3 years ago? Do you think we've come as far as we should have?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Coming from where we were, that's nothing to crow about. When you get a supposedly generational QB with the #1 pick, you expect a lot more than one playoff 1-and-done, total collapses, problems with the FO, issues with the coaching, a QB with leadership issues, a roster short on talent, speed, and youth, a roster that looks bleak for 2023, and a team seemingly going backwards.

I mean, at this point in time, is this where you would expect/be happy to be as a team who drafted a QB as talented as KM 3 years ago? Do you think we've come as far as we should have?
I'm happier.

I guess we view the world differently: where you see all of these problems, I see growth and improvement.

Could it be better? Sure, but it's not the dumpster fire you're making it out to be. A team doesn't win 11 games when they are terrible.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson has no room to talk. He's been on the decline for years and screwed over the team by getting suspended.

And he'll occasionally make comments about being in the Ring of Honor? Hell no.
He should be in the ring of honor, so should Boldin and Dockett

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The more I read the Schwartz tweet the more wrong I think he is. Im just worried Rondale isn't ready to replace Kirk quite yet. Kirk was actually really good when Hopkins was healthy and killed teams on deep passes from the slot.

He was good with Hop out. Averaged 70 yards per game.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when Pete Carroll said they did not have any plans to trade Wilson? And Wilson said he liked where he was and was happy?

All of a sudden Broncos offered more than they could refuse huh?

You cant listen to GMs and owners. It is a game and EVERYONE has a price lol

That's not quite how that situation went down. Wilson/Carroll just didn't get along anymore and one of them had to go. Allen chose Carroll and Wilson was on his way.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Only 1 of Keim's draft picks has ever had a 1,000 yard rushing or receiving season. And it was only 1 season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only 1 of Keim's draft picks has ever had a 1,000 yard rushing or receiving season. And it was only 1 season.

I can think of 2 right away. John Brown and DJ. And Kirk was only 18 yards shy.

But his only highly drafted receivers or RBs are Kirk, Isabella and Moore. Its not like he has a long list of failed high picks.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can think of 2 right away. John Brown and DJ. And Kirk was only 18 yards shy.

But his only highly drafted receivers or RBs are Kirk, Isabella and Moore. Its not like he has a long list of failed high picks.
You're right. I forgot about Brown.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think there always was a 20% or greater odds that KM would experience growing pains. (& we should have planned for the possibility).

At the very least, we should be ready to be patient and wait for Kyler to catch up with the early hype and evolve into a team leader (not a pretty process, but probably part of a needed learning experience).

Well, here we are in the midst of the vortex, and if we jump ship now, we’ll get what we deserve.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think there always was a 20% or greater odds that KM would experience growing pains. (& we should have planned for the possibility).

At the very least, we should be ready to be patient and wait for Kyler to catch up with the early hype and evolve into a team leader (not a pretty process, but probably part of a needed learning experience).

Well, here we are in the midst of the vortex, and if we jump ship now, we’ll get what we deserve.
He’s heading into year FOUR, how much more learning and patience is necessary in your opinion? When do criticism and expectations become appropriate?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I guess Peterson has no interest in being in the Cardinals Ring of Honor.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose