43.5" vertical :shock:
11ft 8" broad :shock:
6.77 3 cone

But played in one of the worst passing offenses in the league

He's a project but massive upside and a huge depth upgrade

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That would be tough, just because of our lack of draft capital. How about this year's 1st and next year's 3rd. Oh, and throw in AI. Actually, on second thought, we'd better not. The price for Brown would only go UP.
Give me the already great player instead of the not-good players Keim will draft with those picks.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That would be tough, just because of our lack of draft capital. How about this year's 1st and next year's 3rd. Oh, and throw in AI. Actually, on second thought, we'd better not. The price for Brown would only go UP.
I don’t expect much from keim so I’m fine losing the third. It’s like trading our first and Zach Allen for aj brown. I’m good with that.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's physically elite.

6'3"
220lb+
4.42 40
81" wing
33.5" arms
43.5" vertical :shock:
11ft 8" broad :shock:
6.77 3 cone

But played in one of the worst passing offenses in the league

He's a project but massive upside and a huge depth upgrade
His stats are very similar to Andy Isabella's and frankly I think that Isabella is better.

Boykin has 33 catches on 56 targets for 470 yards & 7 TDs. Catch percentage is 58.9%
Isabella has 31 catches on 49 targets for 426 yards & 3 TDs. Catch percentage is 63.3%

Boykin technically has been more productive. However, Boykin has started 24 games for the Ravens while Isabella has only started 3 games for the Cardinals. Run based offense or not those stats are awful. He looks like an NFL player but he doesn't play like one. Ravens fans consensus on him is that he can never get open and that when he does get open, he drops the ball. Signing him would be just as exciting to me as signing N'Keal Harry. Less so actually, Harry has shown to be better than Boykin.

You're not the only one who thinks Boykin could be good elsewhere. Its a common opinion. I guess he'll be cheap and there is always hope that somehow he turns on the lights. But I think there's a better chance of Isabella turning a corner than Boykin.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would you try to make a package that includes Murray, for Deebo and either Lance or Garrapolo?
Hmm. I think you only make that deal if Lance is included (contract). However, really depends if his accuracy can get better. I don't think the 49ers do it. It would essentially mean they gave up 3 1st rounders and Deebo for Kyler. Probably wouldn't sit right them especially sending Trey in the division.
Can we afford two 20+ M per year WRs? If we get Brown, we have to find a way to dump Nuke's salary.
I use to be upset about not having Deebo or Aj Brown with Hopkins. However, I guess the truth is it would only be for 2 years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His stats are very similar to Andy Isabella's and frankly I think that Isabella is better.

Boykin has 33 catches on 56 targets for 470 yards & 7 TDs. Catch percentage is 58.9%
Isabella has 31 catches on 49 targets for 426 yards & 3 TDs. Catch percentage is 63.3%

Boykin technically has been more productive. However, Boykin has started 24 games for the Ravens while Isabella has only started 3 games for the Cardinals. Run based offense or not those stats are awful. He looks like an NFL player but he doesn't play like one. Ravens fans consensus on him is that he can never get open and that when he does get open, he drops the ball. Signing him would be just as exciting to me as signing N'Keal Harry. Less so actually, Harry has shown to be better than Boykin.

You're not the only one who thinks Boykin could be good elsewhere. Its a common opinion. I guess he'll be cheap and there is always hope that somehow he turns on the lights. But I think there's a better chance of Isabella turning a corner than Boykin.

Doesn't matter anyway. Steelers claimed him.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Would you try to make a package that includes Murray, for Deebo and either Lance or Garrapolo?
No way in hell would I trade Kyler to the Niners for Deebo. That's insane to me, because Kyler has way more value than any WR... it would be classic Cardinals, Kyler matures and becomes a Super Bowl champ for a division rival while Deebo wants another contract in two years which the Cards then refuse to pay

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way in hell would I trade Kyler to the Niners for Deebo. That's insane to me, because Kyler has way more value than any WR... it would be classic Cardinals, Kyler matures and becomes a Super Bowl champ for a division rival while Deebo wants another contract in two years which the Cards then refuse to pay

Deebo's success largely comes from Shanny's scheme. That's not to say he isn't good, but no team would be getting the same player.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Ditto. TBH I would give our 1st and 3rd for AJ Brown.
Personally I think a First and Third is too high a price for Brown especially considering the Raiders gave up a first and second for Adams. Brown is going to want somewhere in the neighborhood of $90+ million over 4 years. Secondly come 2023 the team would have over $50 million tied up in two WRs because Hopkins cap hit balloons to $30 million in 2023.

Hopkins Contract per Spotrac:
You must be registered for see images attach

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Keim and the Raider organization have a history of dealing with one another (edited as of now since he is a Titan and not a Raider and must admit I do not follow the AFC, the abnormal football conference very much and being wrong is normal and nice to know I am in late season form being wrong haha), so I actually would not be surprised if the Cardinals did pull off a trade of AJ Brown. Yeah, there is the cap and the upcoming salary for D-Hop but the cap again is something teams have shown you can work around. I am sure the Cards probably have inquired and even had talks on what it would take. Regarding Deebo, I would think the Cards' interest is lukewarm since I doubt the Niners would trade him to a division rival... but I actually like Deebo more than DJ Metcalf for what he has to offer

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Personally I think a First and Third is too high a price for Brown especially considering the Raiders gave up a first and second for Adams. Brown is going to want somewhere in the neighborhood of $90+ million over 4 years. Secondly come 2023 the team would have over $50 million tied up in two WRs because Hopkins cap hit balloons to $30 million in 2023.

Hopkins Contract per Spotrac:
You must be registered for see images attach

They can restructure Hopkins though. Pay him a bonus and kick some down the road.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Keim and the Raider organization have a history of dealing with one another, so I actually would not be surprised if the Cardinals did pull off a trade of AJ Brown. Yeah, there is the cap and the upcoming salary for D-Hop but the cap again is something teams have shown you can work around. I am sure the Cards probably have inquired and even had talks on what it would take. Regarding Deebo, I would think the Cards' interest is lukewarm since I doubt the Niners would trade him to a division rival... but I actually like Deebo more than DJ Metcalf for what he has to offer
AJ Brown is a Titan.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So, we couldn’t afford any named free agents and suddenly we are going to trade picks to acquire a high priced player.
Let’s get real.

Not couldn't afford. Didn't want to spend money on FA's which often don't pan out. There is often a reason a team lets them walk.

Trades are a different story.