Free agency thread 2022

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Fair point.

Also it was rumored the Cardinals liked Andrew Thomas over Wirfs. Was that scouting department or Keim?
The same revisionist history calling card of all loser incompetent GM’s in every sport two years after drafting the wrong guy: “err…yeah I didn’t want that guy, I wanted the Hall of Famer but got overruled”

Bluto has been leaking this nonsense to his lackey sports media types for 15 years regarding Adrian Peterson. The fish has gotten so big that Keim was jumping on the draft table that day so he claims.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The same revisionist history calling card of all loser incompetent GM’s in every sport two years after drafting the wrong guy: “err…yeah I didn’t want that guy, I wanted the Hall of Famer but got overruled”

Bluto has been leaking this nonsense to his lackey sports media types for 15 years regarding Adrian Peterson. The fish has gotten so big that Keim was jumping on the draft table that day so he claims.
Don't forget he would have drafted Russell Wilson had he been in charge. If only he was at good at drafting after he became GM as he was before he became GM.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have no idea what you expected, but they are fully meeting my expectations.

Cards are in a bad position cap wise, and are going to be looking in the bargain bin.
This is dumb when the Rams were in dire straights and they are making moves.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry Rodgers will make other receivers look good
But he hasn’t!! He hasn’t won anything!! Why do people think Rodgers is great. He has great stats and 1 super bowl. Eli Manning has won more. Rodgers has a 500 record in the playoffs. He is overrated who cares about regular season stats. Really.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
63. WR A.J. Green
Green has finished in the second percentile of all qualifying wide receivers in separation percentage since returning from injury in 2020. He's going to need to win in contested situations at this stage of his career, and he's only been average in those situations of late. He still provides a big target for quarterbacks at 6-foot-4 with 34-plus inch arms.
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-100-best-available-2022-free-agents

I found AJ on the PFF top 100 available FA list

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our interior is pretty bad because there are serious age/injury issues with it.

Hudson is only getting older, Josh Jones isn't strong enough to play guard, Max Garcia isn't good enough to start and Pugh while decent is wearing down.

We could have rebuilt our Oline with plenty of talented youth if we scouted/drafted as well as the Chiefs.

You missed Justin Murray who was pretty good at Guard the year before last. But also Josh Jones has the ability to get stronger.

I'd still like to draft a G though.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’re all in looks more impressive than our feeble attempt last season.
That’s because we have a GM that not only can’t evaluate draft talent but he also isn’t able to evaluate his own level of talent on our roster. He truly believed we were Watt and Green away from a Super Bowl.

Apparently he still doesn’t realize the lack of talent on this team. It won’t be long now Keim will spew his crap about a great off season because we signed “ our own”, how there’s a lot to be done and a lot of time to do it. And don’t forget the draft.

Stay in your holding pattern Mr. Keim. We need value. Continue to watch to cream of the crop free agents come off the board a sign with our rivals.

When you do finally get off the pot you can then spin your media tale how we got THE guy we were targeting all along. Oh, and don’t forget the draft and the post June 1st cuts.

Keim is a buffoon.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s because we have a GM that not only can’t evaluate draft talent but he also isn’t able to evaluate his own level of talent on our roster. He truly believed we were Watt and Green away from a Super Bowl.

Apparently he still doesn’t realize the lack of talent on this team. It won’t be long now Keim will spew his crap about a great off season because we signed “ our own”, how there’s a lot to be done and a lot of time to do it. And don’t forget the draft.

Stay in your holding pattern Mr. Keim. We need value. Continue to watch to cream of the crop free agents come off the board a sign with our rivals.

When you do finally get off the pot you can then spin your media tale how we got THE guy we were targeting all along. Oh, and don’t forget the draft and the post June 1st cuts.

Keim is a buffoon.
:beer::hacker::bang::beer::madarms::beer::violin::beer::computer:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard